chapter 7

~Ezra~

I hated the fact that Ares had to see what my mom did to me yesterday. I was ashamed and embarrassed. I don't want him to feel guilty for me. I don't want him to see me any different then before.

I noticed he likes to came me nicknames like Amor, mi Vida, mi amor, princess, baby. I personally like all of them. If I'm being honest I didn't know he spoke Spanish till he called me amor for the first time.

He had a slight Spanish accent that was very thick. He sounded kind of Colombian but at the same time like that accent from Spain.

When he spoke English you could never tell he could speak Spanish though. It honestly had me thinking I trippen or something.

I've figured out how I felt for him but I don't know if he will feel the same. I mean he seems so happy when he's with me but I don't think he thinks of me in that way.

I was thinking all these things and forgot to get ready at the same time.

I quickly go to my closet pick a random outfit for school and go to my bathroom.

Omg!! Ares is going to be here any minute and I'm not even close to being ready.

I get into the shower not caring about the temperature putting on everything I need too. I get out of my shower and change quicker then I thought I could.

I let my hair air dry so it can take its own style. I put a little bit of mascara, a small wing of eyeliner, and some carmex.

I look at myself in my body mirror in my room. I'm wearing a black tight top that hugged my body perfectly, with some medium blue ripped baggy jeans, my black air forces and some jewelry. Like small gold hop earrings, my necklace that had an E on it, and some rings. I add a black jacket that I thought shouldn't be zipped up which made the outfit a whole lot cuter.

I grab my phone, my backpack, and everything needed for the project.

I head down stairs to the kitchen and just grab a fruit aince I don't want to be anywhere near my mom after yesterday.

I head out the door with Peace right behind me. I sat on one of the chairs that was set outside and waited for Ares.

___________

Ares arrived a while later. He was greeted by Peace jumping on him. Asking him to pet him.

I smile as I watch Peace be so comfortable around Ares.

Ares walks over to me and speaks.

"You're looking cute today princesa" (princess)

I look down and blush as I hear the new Spanish nickname.

"We should get going amor, or well be late" He said looking down at his phone.

"Okay come on"

Me and Ares talked and held hands the whole way too. Peace kept trying to get me or Ares to throw the ball which Ares did most of the time.

"So I kinda forgot to pack snacks for when we go to the woods." I say once we finished a conversation.

"We can pass by my house to get snacks"

"But mines closer. So maybe we should just go to mine"

"Yeah but I want you to meet my parents and so you know where I live since I already know where you live"

"I don't want to met you parents yet. I don't think I'm ready to. What if they don't like me? Or think you deserve better? Or-"

Ares had stopped walking grabbed my face gently and made me look up at him.