Chapter 17

~Ezra~

I wake up in the morning and feel like something had been spilt on where I was sleeping. 

Coming to the realization of what it was I rush to the bathroom and look at myself. 

I groan as I see the spot of blood on my shorts. I go back out to get a change of pants. 

I grab some dark blue ripped baggy jeans and a black oversized shirt that had a white outline of a japanese dragon on it. 

I go back into the bathroom, change into a new pad and my clothes. I brush my hair and teeth before walking out of the bathroom again. 

I look at the red spot on the bed where I was sleeping. I mentally write a note to wash the sheets and covers when Ares wakes up. 

I sit at my desk and read the book from yesterday. A few minutes after I finish reading the book. 

I get up and go down stairs to make some food. I don't know if Roger left yesterday or stayed with Lilly after she fell asleep. 

I grab some pancake flour, chocolate chips, eggs, milk, and the pan spray. 

I take out a plan, turn on the oven, and let the pan heat up. 

While the pan is heating up I take a bowl out from the cabinet, pour the pancake flour inside, along with the egg, and milk. I mix it up and once it's done I pour the chocolate chips inside. 

I turn around to the pan again spray it, and pour some of the pancake mix inside. 

I make around ten pancakes until the mix was all done. I place the plate full of pancakes in the middle of the table, along with syrup, and whipped cream. 

I grab four plates and forks, place them on the table, and go back up stairs to wake up Ares. 

I wake into my room to see Ares was still asleep. 

I nudge him gently until he wakes up.

"Go to the bathroom and freshen up, I'll bring you some new clothes you can change into."

He nods and gets up to the bathroom. 

Me and Lilly have an older brother. He used to visit us every week end but he stopped almost a year ago. He calls us every once in a while. He doesn't tell us why he doesn't visit anymore. 

I walk into his room grab a black shirt and jeans. I just hope they fit Ares. I go back to my room and place the clothes on my bed before getting out again. 

I go to my sisters room and knock. 

No one answers so I open the door and peak in. I see Roger and Lilly cuddled up together.

I wake both of them up after a few minutes. 

Lilly wakes up first then wake up Roger. Once I see them both up I go back down stairs. Ares comes down right after then Lilly and Roger.

"I made breakfast for everyone. Take a seat and get whatever you want."

They all take a seat and start eating. I didn't want to eat until they were all done.

I was scrolling through tiktok when Ares walks up to me with a plate of pancakes.

"Here" was all he said.

"No it's okay, I'll eat when you're all done" I say looking up at him. 

"No, you need to eat."

"Ares it's fin-"

"Eat it, I'm not telling you again amor."

And with that I take the plate and start eating. 

Ares goes back to eating his breakfast after I grab the plate he gave me.