Chapter 18

~Ares~ 

I woke up the next morning not wanting to get up for school. 

I turn to my side and see a peaceful girl sleeping next to me. 

Ezra was beautiful. 

No matter how many times I see her I never get sick of seeing my beautiful girlfriend. 

Her brown hair was spread around her pillow with a few strands over her shoulder, her lips had a little gap between them, and her light freckles complemented her light brown skin. 

As I'm admiring her, her eyes start to slowly open. 

She blinks a few times so her eyes can adjust to the morning light. 

"What time is it?" She says sitting up and stretching. 

"I don't know, I haven't checked." I say also sitting up. 

"We should go get ready for school."

I groan lightly. "I don't want to go." I say throwing myself back into the bed. 

"We have to though"

"Said who?"

"The government? We've missed so many days already."

"I know but still. Can we just stay here? Pleaseee?" I say stretching out the E. 

"Ughh, okay but can we go to your house instead?"

"Sure. Come on, get ready."

"Okay" 

I go into the bathroom first. I brush my teeth since that's pretty much all I could do since I wasn't at my house. 

I get out to see Ezra looking through her clothes for an outfit. 

I sit on her bed, grab my phone, and start scrolling through instagram. 

I hear the bathroom door shut and the shower turn on. 

A few minutes later I hear the door open. 

I look over to the now open bathroom. 

Ezra's wearing a light blue cropped top with some white ripped jeans. Her hair was wet, so she was drying it with a towel. 

"Hey amor, don't you think you should wear darker pants so you don't stain through those pants?" I ask 

"I would but I used them all for school. So I don't have any clean dark pants."

I get up, walk over to her closet, grab a sweater that matches her outfit, and walk over to her.

"Ares, what are you doing?" She says looking at the sweater in my hand. 

I don't answer her. I wrap the sweater around her waist pulling her closer to me, I tie it, and give her a peck on the lips.

She blushes lightly.

"There you go. Now you don't have to worry about bleeding through." I say shrugging.

"Yeah" she says turning around to gather some of her stuff.

After a few minutes of being in her bathroom, she walks out over to her desk. I see her grab a sketch book that fit in her backpack, along with another book from her shelf.

"Okay, I'm done. We can go now." She says turning to me.

"Okay" I say getting up and walking to the door.

I wait for her to get out of her room before getting out too, I close the door as I'm going out.

We walk down stairs to see Lilly and Roger eating some toast.