Chapter 26

♤ Ares ♤

We are finally arrive to the skate park. I get out of the car quickly and go to Ezra's side to open the door.

She looks so beautiful.

She smiles at me as she gets out of the car.

I close her door before opening the trunk, grabbing our skateboards.

I hand her her board.

We walk over to the dip. I place my board on the edge and position myself on it, Ezra doing the same. I take my other foot off the back of the board, diving into the dip.

Ezra follows close behind me. I stop at the other edge of the dip, Ezra stops on the edge before diving back in.

I see her smiling as her hair falls perfectly behind her.

God I love her so much.

She slows down before grabbing her board and walking back over to me.

I smile at her.

"I love you Ezra" I say once she stands next to me.

"I love you too Ares" she smiles and gives me a quick kiss.

My smile widens.

"I'm gonna go try the pole, coming?" I say putting my hand out for her to grab.

"Sure"

___

We spend the whole day skating, laughing, and enjoying each others company.

I'm walking over to Ezra with food as she's trying to do a trick I showed her before leaving.

I hear her groan as I get closer to her.

"It's okay princess, come eat then you can keep practicing" I say placing our food on a block for us to eat.

She sighs and takes a seat next to me. I hand her the food she ordered.

A smile quickly forms when she receives her food.

"Thank youuu!" She says happily.

"No problem my love."

She displays all her food. The burger placed in front of her, her drink on the top right, fries on the top left of her burger on top of a napkin, and sauces under neath her fries, also being next to her burger. Than start eating.

I on the other hand take my burger out take a few bites, take a sip of my drink, grab a fry from inside the bag, dip them in my sauces, and eat them.

I like how Ezra is always so organized about everything she does, while I don't really care about the outcome. Well most of the time I do, like when I'm with my girlfriend.

We finish eating, I throw away the trash while Ezra takes some 'aesthetic' photos.

I come back and I see Ezra trying the trick from earlier.

I smile to myself before walking to her and helping her to the trick.

After a few a few tries she gets it by herself.

She throws her hands up in success before running to me and jumping into my arms.

She pulls away looking at me. I place her down on the ground, looking down into her pretty eyes.

I place my finger under her chin, making her tilt her head up to me more.

I lean in and place my lips on her soft ones.

She leans into the kiss.

It isn't rough or needy. It's filled with love and passion.

She pulls away looking up at me with love in her eyes.

She smiles and I do too.

"I love you so much Ezra, you have no idea how much I love you" I say pecking her lips.

"I love you just as much, Ares" She says with her beautiful smile.

I pull her in to a hug and I let out a sigh.

I love her so much.

A/N: Hi guys!! This is also a short chapter since it goes with the other Chapter. I hope you like one though. I liked writing it. I love moments like these with Ezra and Ares. It shows how much they love each other, even if they are fictional (sadly T-T). Anyway, it's 7:54 pm rn. I think I started at like 6 something.

I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving! I love you all very much, and please stay safe!!! Byee! <3

Words 693