Chapter 1~⁠♪

Death had once again claimed Alysia, and she found herself awakened in a new, unfamiliar world

realizing that she had died for the Third time and was now in another novel A profound sense of déjà vu washed over her, knowing that this marked her third reincarnation

realizing that she had died for the Third time and was now in another novel A profound sense of déjà vu washed over her, knowing that this marked her third reincarnation. "Why do I keep meeting my demise???" she lamented with a heavy sigh, feeling like an unfortunate pawn in some cosmic game...this sucks she mumbled

As her consciousness settled into her new body, a sharp headache hit her like a bolt of lightning. Memories flooded her mind, memories that belonged to the young woman she had become - Athanasia. But there was more to her new identity; she possessed an ancient power, something that felt inexplicably tied to a novel she vaguely recalled. Dread crept up her spine as she considered the possibility of being trapped within the pages of a story once again."

Maybe I'm overthinking things," she whispered to herself, hoping for a change in fate this time.right???

Looking around, Athanasia noticed an enormous, peculiar-looking tree nearby. She furrowed her brow, contemplating its significance. Could this tree be the infamous "man-eating tree" from the novel she recalled? The prospect of being near such a dangerous entity gave her a chill.

Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted as she turned around and locked eyes with a strikingly handsome man with vibrant red hair and carrying a bag of bread on his back. It took her a moment to process what she had seen before recognizing him as Cale Henituse/Kim Rook So, the main character from the novel she remembered. "

Of all the places to end up, why must it be here!!??!, near the man-eating tree, and with the protagonist himself?" she grumbled inwardly, her luck seemingly never in her favor at all!...

Cale Point of View:

As I stood there, my eyes locked on the woman with light pink hair and pink eyes, I couldn't help but be intrigued. Such a unique appearance was a rarity, and it piqued my curiosity.

I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something mysterious about her, especially because she was near the man-eating tree, a place notorious for its dark rumors

I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something mysterious about her, especially because she was near the man-eating tree, a place notorious for its dark rumors. Why was she here? Did she know about the ancient power rumored to be hidden within the tree? My mind raced with questions as I observed her from a distance.