Chapter 36~⁠♪

Amiru, approaching them with a sense of excitement, captured their attention.

"Good morning, young master Cale and young lady Athanasia," Amiru greeted them warmly.

Both Athanasia and Cale turned their attention to Amiru, waiting to hear what she had to say.

Amiru continued, her excitement evident, "I came here early to tell you both something amazing! Do you have any idea what it is?"

Athanasia's mind raced, her thoughts forming a clear connection, "Isn't it about the whirlpools? Yep..." She glanced at Cale, her gaze seeking confirmation.

Cale responded truthfully, "Not a clue."

With a gleam of excitement in her eyes, Amiru revealed the news that had brought her to their doorstep. "The whirlpools in front of the central island have disappeared! Overnight, without a trace!"

As Athanasia's thoughts mirrored her surprise, she realized the implications of Amiru's words, "Cale did that....

Cale's thoughts I did that," he thought to himself, a subtle smirk tugging at his lips.
on the other hand, centered on Toonka

Toonka to speak up, his tone tinged with disappointment.

"How disappointing. I wanted to jump into that whirlpool. Should I just jump into a different one instead?"

Athanasia's facepalm, though internally, spoke volumes of her thoughts, "He's really crazy..."

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓼 ⁠~⁠♪On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara