Chapter 24~⁠♪

Two days had passed, and Cale was the first one to wake up. He glanced to his side and saw Athanasia still peacefully sleeping. A slight smile appeared on his face as he yawned.

"We've been looking for the bombs for 2 days but haven't found any yet," Cale thought, the lack of progress.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and Athanasia stirred awake upon hearing the sound. Cale noticed her waking up and greeted her, "Good morning."

Athanasia smiled and replied, "Good morning."

The voice from outside the door asked, "Young master and lady Athanasia, have you awakened?"

Cale and Athanasia exchanged glances, and Athanasia thought, "Must be Ron..."

Cale got up to open the door, and when he did, he hesitated for a moment before finally saying, "...Ron."

A smile appeared on Ron's face as he said, "I've returned," and handed a letter to Cale, "And a letter has come for you

A smile appeared on Ron's face as he said, "I've returned," and handed a letter to Cale, "And a letter has come for you."

Cale opened the letter, and it said, "Young Master and Lady Athanasia, will you be treating me to alcohol soon?"

Cale responded, "Ron, wrap up a bottle of our best wine."

He sat back down on the chair, and Athanasia, curious, asked, "What does the letter say?" Cale handed the letter to her, and she read it with a smile.

Ron chimed in, "Young Master Cale and Lady Athanasia, you do remember that you both must go to the palace the day after tomorrow, right?"

Athanasia replied, "I remember."

Ron smiled and said, "Would it be alright for me to go as your personal servant when you visit the palace?"

Cale responded, "Who else? Why are you asking such an obvious question?"

Athanasia added, "Who would go if it wasn't you?"

Ron smiled in acknowledgment and said, "You both will be very cool in the palace."

Athanasia couldn't help but chuckle at Ron's comment

Cale said, "Ron, let's be honest. I've got a pretty handsome face and a good figure, don't I?"

 I've got a pretty handsome face and a good figure, don't I?"