Chapter 29~⁠♪

Amidst the excitement of the royal celebration, a sudden disturbance stole everyone's attention

Eric's voice broke through the tense atmosphere as he exclaimed, "Ah, look at the clock tower! Huh?"

Taylor, another member of their group, followed Eric's gaze and questioned, "What is that?"

Confusion rippled through the crowd as they observed a mysterious figure atop the tower.

Cale and Athanasia quietly shifted their attention to the clock tower,

their expressions turning serious as they observed the confusion spreading among the people around them.

Athanasia sat beside Cale, her eyes scanning the surroundings as she prepared for whatever was about to unfold. She knew that the situation was about to escalate.

Amidst the bustling square and the weight of the moment, Athanasia felt a gentle touch on her hand. She glanced to her side and saw Cale, his hand brushing against hers.

swept through the crowd as many individuals directed their attention to the enigmatic figure standing atop the clock tower. The person had yellow hair and wore a hood, and a symbol of a star adorned their attire.

A guard shouted, urging the mysterious person to come down from the tower. "Who are you?! Come down at once!"

Athanasia's gaze remained fixed on the clock tower. She recognized the figure standing there-Redika. Her thoughts raced as she recalled the details she had gathered about this individual.

Suddenly, Redika let out a loud, sinister laugh. "HAHA! This should be fun!" With a swift motion, Redika began casting a powerful magic spell.

As Redika's magic resonated through the air, its effects reached even Rosalyn, Choi Han, and the others who were still spread out across the city.

Cale's sharp instincts kicked in, and he muttered, "Found it."

(He was referring to the location of the explosive devices that had been planted throughout the city

(He was referring to the location of the explosive devices that had been planted throughout the city.)

In his mind, Cale calculated the time. He estimated they had about ten minutes before the bombs would detonate. It wasn't enough time to disarm all the explosives, but it was ample time to move them far away from the city, to a safer location where the explosions wouldn't harm anyone.

The black dragon, communicating within Cale's mind, reported, "I found one of the individuals responsible."

A determined smile crept onto Cale's face. "Since we have Rosalyn and the black dragon and lastly ninetails protecting me and athanasia..."

Cale's gaze shifted to Athanasia, who remained surprisingly calm amidst the chaos. Their hands were still intertwined, and he gave her hand a slight, reassuring squeeze. Athanasia looked back at him, noticing the distant look in his eyes as if he was lost in deep contemplation.