Chapter 2~⁠♪

Athanasia Point Of View
As night fell,Cale and I descended the staircase and met Billos. Cale spoke to Billos about something, and after that, we decided to head out to the bar. Even though I knew what Cale was planning to do, it was still interesting to witness it in person. As we entered the bar, I couldn't help but feel the gazes of people on me again. Sighing slightly, I overheard someone talking about me, marveling at the uniqueness of my light pink hair and pink eyes. Speculations arose about my relationship with the young master, wondering if I was his girlfriend or lover.

!?Panic washed over me as I realized the potential misunderstandings this could cause. What if the count had already heard these rumors?!!... This was becoming a headache......

Despite my worries, Cale seemed unfazed? and unaffected

Despite my worries, Cale seemed unfazed? and unaffected... by the gossip. He casually spoke to a man at the bar while I anxiously watched. The man then handed him a bottle of alcohol before we left the bar. athanasia sigh....

As we walked about 100 steps away from the city gate, I followed behind Cale and noticed two familiar colored hair grey and.red. I had a flashback to earlier in the morning but in cat a form. Hong and On! Cale approached them and gave them food, and I couldn't resist but to walk closer and lower my body to give them candy. The sight of the two kittens made me smile, and I gently petted them.athanasia though so Cute!!!

athanasia though so Cute!!!

Cale Point of View