Chapter 7~⁠♪

**Athanasia Point of View**

After a moment, Athanasia broke the silence and said, "Oh my!"

Athanasia got up from her position and stood up. She looked at Cale with shaking eyes.

"C-Cale, Mistress Violan will misunderstand," she stammered

Cale covered his ears as Athanasia screamed. He knew that too well. Of course, that would really give rise to a big misunderstanding. Huge, if you ask.

"But can't that be easily overcome?" Cale thought to himself. He just needed to clear up the misunderstanding. He confusedly looked at Athanasia, who was panicking.

He should have known that well. "I just need to straighten it out," Cale said.

"Athanasia, go now," Athanasia grabbed Cale's hand, telling him to quickly go over to Violan.

Cale made a tsk sound with a slight blush in his ear. He had no other choice but to quickly leave from there to catch up with his stepmother. Well, there was no way that he would send Athanasia over there to explain, right?

**Athanasia Point of View**

This person he had just sent away was Cale Henituse! Athanasia recalled how many misunderstandings Cale caused in the novel. She remembered how Cale left with a stoic face. Suddenly, Athanasia felt that she had done something that she would regret later.

"Cale, please don't be stupid this time and cause more misunderstandings," Athanasia thought to herself.

It could be dangerous if Cale just blurted out what was on his mind in a misunderstanding way. "Please, Cale, don't say what's on your mind and think carefully. Please," she pleaded silently.

**Cale Point of View**

Cale walked casually towards his father's office, where Violan usually was. Reaching there, Cale knocked on the door himself.

Hans suddenly appeared from the gap in the door to check. When he saw that it was really Cale, Hans immediately opened the door and quickly went out and closed the door tightly.

Cale was confused and a little surprised when he saw the door shut tightly and the serious expression on Hans' face. Cale turned around only to see his father, Deruth, who was next to his stepmother, Violan, with her face covered by a fan almost completely.

Cale was confused. "Erm... did I do something wrong?" he asked.

 did I do something wrong?" he asked