Chapter 27~⁠♪

After their return home, Athanasia found herself sitting in bed, engrossed in a book. Zaphyr lay beside her, sleeping peacefully. The tranquility was interrupted by a sudden intrusion as the door swung open, revealing Choi Han, who appeared visibly tense and sweating.

Choi Han's urgent voice filled the room, "We found four magic bombs. They were all placed around the plaza."

Cale glanced at Athanasia momentarily, taking in her focused demeanor as she read

Cale glanced at Athanasia momentarily, taking in her focused demeanor as she read. Then, he turned his attention to Choi Han, his voice composed and authoritative, "Give me the map."

As Cale and Choi Han delved into a discussion about the plan, Athanasia watched them

As Athanasia continued reading, her thoughts wandered, "I also want to help, but what can I do? I can't even provide information like i want ,it cant let me. and I cant remember all the information in the novel i only have is my human brain,

unlike Cale's record ability. Plus, this body is so frail—I could easily pass out if I overuse my ancient power." A sigh escaped her lips, carrying a hint of frustration.

Unbeknownst to Athanasia, Cale had been observing her quietly.

He suddenly addressed On and Hong, his tone , "Get to work." The two creatures obediently left through the window, their presence fading into the night.

Cale then took a seat at the table, his gaze briefly resting on Athanasia. With a calm demeanor, he turned to Choi Han, giving him permission to leave. Choi Han nodded and exited the room.

Cale's gaze shifted back to Athanasia, and he noticed her trying to avoid his stare.

Athanasia's inner monologue reflected her awareness of his observation,

"Cale noticed my behavior earlier, didn't he? Well, he's sharp... I forgot about that."

Cale rose from his seat and approached Athanasia. Tenderly, he reached for her hand, and a silence settled between them. Athanasia eventually broke the stillness, her voice soft but determined, "Can I help with the plan in the capital?"