Chapter 28~⁠♪

The following morning arrived, casting a soft glow upon the room where Choi Han, Rosalyn, and the others had gathered.

Athanasia greeted Rosalyn with a compliment, "Miss Rosalyn, brunette hair looks good on you."

Rosalyn, seemingly surprised by the compliment, responded, "You think so as well? I thought it would make it easier for me to run wild."

Cale, his attention focused on the task at hand, continued the discussion, "Lock, you should be able to use the physical strength of a wolf without transforming, right?"

Lock, gently holding On and Hong, confirmed, "Yes, sir, it is possible."

Cale elaborated on the plan, "Miss Rosalyn and Lock will be one team. Choi Han and the dragon will form the second team. On and Hong will be the third."

Lock inquired about Athanasia's role, prompting all eyes to turn to her.

Zaphyr, perched on Athanasia's shoulder, shared his insight, "Athanasia has a frail body."

The dragon added, "Weak human."

On and Hong concurred, "Easily tired."

Choi Han chimed in, "Athanasia-nim has a weak body and can easily get tired if she overexerts herself."

Athanasia chuckled nervously at their assessments, her cheeks slightly flushed.

Cale assured everyone, "Don't worry, Athanasia will be by my side."

Rosalyn raised a question about Cale's participation, asking, "What about young master Cale?"

Choi Han hesitated, "Cale-nim, your physical strength is a bit…"

Zaphyr and the dragon completed his thought, "Weak."

Hong summarized, "Not needed

Hong summarized, "Not needed."

On agreed, "Useless."

All eyes turned to Cale, who accepted the assessment with a wry smile, "I'm weak and would be nothing but baggage. Athanasia and I also need to prepare for the celebration as soon as the sun comes up. It would be difficult for me to accompany you."