Chapter 15~⁠♪

In the Carriage heading towards Puzzle City, Cale was looking out of the window beside him. Athanasia sat next to him, engrossed in reading a book. Beside Athanasia was Hong, the red kitten, and On, the silver kitten.

Hong, the red kitten, asked, "Are we camping out tonight?"

Cale replied, "Yeah, we'll be sleeping outside on our way for a few nights."

As Athanasia heard that, she thought, "If I remember correctly from the novel, Cale is taking the other ancient power. It's called the Vitality of the Heart, right?"

Cale, still looking out of the window, thought to himself, "I feel bad taking away Taylor's last hope, but I'll need it more since I'll be going to the capital. Taylor should be aware that this power has traits of restoration and vitality, but he won't know that this power would be useless to his already injured body. In the end, Taylor will fall into despair after receiving this power."

Cale opened his eyes and made a tch sound, casting his gaze at Athanasia, who was busy reading. He thought, "She probably knows what I will do."

Athanasia noticed Cale's gaze and turned her head to face him, asking, "Hm?"

Cale looked at her and shook his head.

Athanasia looked confused but shrugged it off and returned to her book.

Then, the silver kitten, On, spoke, "I heard Hans earlier saying that if you make a wish at Rock Tower, it'll come true."

Hong, the red kitten, chimed in, "He said Rock Tower was pretty too!"

Athanasia felt bad for the two kittens, knowing that Hans had lied to them. She thought, "Hans lied to them, though."

On continued, "It'll be too bad if we can't, but... I really want to go see it once."

Hong added, "Yeah, too bad if we can't, but I really, really wanna see it

Hong added, "Yeah, too bad if we can't, but I really, really wanna see it."

Cale looked at them and asked, "What are you going to wish for?"

On replied with hopeful eyes, "For our two youngest brothers to travel with us..."

Cale's response was firm, "REJECTED."