7

A lone child sat on a swing,

Her raven hair flew back as forth as she slowly swung.

The swing was too big for Kana but she didn't mind.

As soon as the kids saw her, they immediately cowered in fear and ran away.

She just stared blankly, although she felt quite sad and lonely when they ran away.. she couldn't help but let a very small smile since the swing was free for her to use.

'I guess being feared has it's own benefits..' she though while her eyes there glued to the afternoon sky.

She was assigned to meet her sensei that day, but it was canceled for some reason.

The little girl decided that she didn't want to head back to the orphanage so soon.

She sadly cannot move out till she's atleast 6.

Funny.

She found it funny,

4 year olds can be ninjas but they cannot live alone?

That's like saying you can throw yourself off a cliff and die for all I care but come back for dinner.

If that even makes any sense.

The little girl watched her dangling feet, the sun was already starting to set,

She stared at the blueish purple bruise of her left thigh, her black shorts had riddled up when she sat on the swing.

She shook her head and covered the bruise, she was already into the ninja world, she would get way worse injuries that just a bruise to her body.

She couldn't just stay shivering in the past and keep blaming the nurses in her orphanages.

Kana sighed,

Whoever these 'Uchiha brothers' where, she hoped that whatever they did was atleast worth it.

Cause they really made life difficult for her.

She watched as the tip of her feet slightly brushed against the ground.

Suddenly a shadow loomed over her,

The Uchiha immediately snapped her head forward.

...

"Hey."

Smiling down at her was a brown haired man.

She stared at him blankly completely forgetting for a second that she's a well-mannered and soft spoken prodigy.

It wasn't her fault, this man had come unannounced during her child time.

Acting mature all the time can really be exhausting you know.

She immediately jumped out of the swing and stood straight to her feet, bowing a perfect 90⁰ she responded,

"Hello, sir. Have I done something?"

The man sweatdropped,

"Ah! Don't worry kid, you didn't do anything wrong."

Kana straightened up and nodded. 

The brunette crouched down to meet the girl height, still finding her small.

He offered a soft, child friendly smile.

"I'm yamato, I'll be your temporary sensei."

The uchiha's eyes widened, she bowed once again.. so fast that her hair nearly flew onto the man face.