10

Kana waved bye to sai as he jumped away, going from one roof to another before dissapearing from sight.

she stood for a moment, the wind gently swayed her hair.

Her small hand reached out and removed the cat mask, she wore an oversized yellow hoodie on top of her anbu uniform,

she got out of her first salary, she didn't want to frighten the nurse by showing up in an anbu uniform.

The nurse ofcourse, knew that the little girl was involved in some ninja work.

But the old lady never bothered to ask, just believed that she would go out everyday to pull weeds in someone's house and babysit little kids.

Kana chuckled when she remebered her babysitting missions, most of the kids were literally her age or older, it was rather awkward.

Kana stared at the door,

she didn't want to go in, she hadn't come back here in 2 weeks,

her recent mission had lasted longer than they predicted.

The Uchiha had told the old lady that she'd be gone for a few days.. to pull weeds in someone's house which is out in another country.

The stupid lady actually believed it,

but now the Uchiha is the one at trouble.

The five year old sighed, a long tired sigh.. just wishing to catch some sleep.

Just as she took a step towards the door, her throat feeling dry and her mouth salty.

a butterfly landed on her nose,

it was a bright blue, the edge of its's wings outlined in deep black.

She could see every little detailed of it's wings, the same wings which sickened her to the core.

She slumped her shoulders and tired puckered her lips upwards blowing away that damn pest.

Kana could only sigh,

"Well.. This never ends well does it." she said to herself and pulled the door open, walking into the hellhole.

.

.

.

Naruto tapped his stomach, feeling completely satisflied as he finally got to have his 10 bowls of well deserved ramen after 2 years.

He walked through the streets of Konoha looking around at all the new buildings built in his absense.

A nostalgic smile blood on his face, he was glad to finally be back.

he watched the moon emerging after a pair of thick clouds completely covered it,

The Uzumaki had been training hard for the following years, he felt confident that he'll be able to bring his old teammate back, he had already promised to his other teammate.

Naruto isn't one to break a promise,

he's the type to literally give up his life if it mean he could fullfil a promise that he'd made.

The blonde stretched his arms above his head and made his way back home, retracing the same pathway he was so used to.

as he walked past a playground he heard something,