Sound Vs Liquid

"Hey, did you hear about the van that got caught by someone." A group of Izuku's classmates talked with each other, and Izuku heard this."Yeah, wasn't the dude that caught the van walking across the road?"Yeah, and afterwards, the guy just disappeared. The officer didn't get a name, only that they had some weird symbol on their chest." The group continued to talk, and Izuku realised who they were talking about.'There talking about me?' Izuku thought surprised and smiled, flattered that people actually liked him, well without actually knowing it was him.

The bell rang, and the teacher entered the classroom "Alright class, today, we will be filling out forms for future applications." The teacher told the class, and a simultaneous groan was heard throughout the class."Ah, who am I kidding! I know you all want to be heroes." The teacher said, throwing the application forms into the air, sending the entire class into an uproar. "Oh please, teach. Don't put me in with these D-listers." Izuku's ex-childhood friend, Katsuki bakugo, said with a smirk.

"Oh, right, Bakugo, don't you wanna go to U.A.?" The teacher asked him, and Bakugo jumped onto his desk. "I don't want to go, I will go to U.A. cause unlike the rest of you, I actually amount to something." Bakugo said with his high and mighty ego. (I hate this mf, even after his redemption. The same is true with Endeavour, but I actually like him more than Bakugo, I'll explain at the end of the chapter.)

"Oh, that reminds me, Midoriya, don't you wanna go to U.A. too?" The teacher said, making the whole class stare at him, and Izuku flinch at the looks of his fellow pupils. They all burst out laughing. "Useless Deku, no way he could get into the hero course without a quirk." Some of his classmates said, and suddenly, Izuku was pulled up from his seat by Bakugo and held by his collar.

"What, you think you. A useless Deku can get into the top hero academy? Don't make me laugh. No way, a piece of trash like you could ever even get to the gate before getting squished like a bug." Bakugo said,"Bakugo, put Izuku down." The tea her told him, and he complied, letting Izuku go. After school ended, Izuku was packing his things up when Bakugo and his two lackeys walked up to his desk and nabbed his notebook from his hands. "What do we have here? Hero analysis book no. 13?" One of the lackeys said with a smirk."What a loser?" The other lackey said, laughing.

Bakugo grabbed the book from the lackeys' hands and blew it up in his hands and then threw it out the window. "I think you should do what that book did, and jump out the window. Maybe you and your dad can have a nice chat." Bakugo said with an evil smile and left with his two lackeys. As the three bullies were leaving, Izuku tightened his fist, and the Omnitrix burst to life, showing Izuku Goliath again, just like it had yesterday. Izuku felt an emotion he had never felt towards someone before, hatred. He also heard a voice in the back of his head call out to him to kill Bakugo, but no. Izuku would listen to his common sense and relax.

Izuku went down to the small pond his notebook had fallen into, with it being nibbled on by two koi fish. Izuku dipped his hand into the watter and pulled it out, scaring the fish away. "He's going too far." Izuku told himself as he wiped away some water off the front of the notebook. Izuku put it in his bag and left, and rather than go his normal route, Izuku decided to take a shortcut because he knew Bakugo would be taking the same route as Izuku would normally take.

Izuku was walking until he went under a bridge. He heard something burst open behind, and before he could turn around, he was ancased by a sludge villain.'What the!?' Izuku said, struggling to move around in the sludge."Don't struggle. Just make it harder for me to make you my suit." The Sludge Villain told Izuku with a crazed smile. However, a flash of light encased Izuku, and then all that was heard was high-pitched howl.

 However, a flash of light encased Izuku, and then all that was heard was high-pitched howl