One is many

Izuku would be the first to fight against someone from the support course called Hitoshi Shinso. Izuku didn't know anything about him, so it would be hard to strategize against him. Izuku heard a knock at the prep room door and said, "Come in!" Ojiro entered the room.

"Midoriya, I have some info on your opponent." Ojiro told Izuku."Really? What is it?" Izuku asked Ojiro, and the tail boy explained to Izuku everything that had happened to him."So, he put you under some kind of hypnosis?" Izuku questioned him, and Ojiro nodded."Yeah, he asked me a question, and I answered, and then lights out." Ojiro confirmed to Izuku, and the Omnitrix wielder understood and got up from the table "Thanks Ojiro, that was really helpful." Izuku told him, and an announcement came over the intercom.

"Izuku Midoriya head to the stage. Izuku Midoriya head to the stage." The person over the intercom said, and Izuku and Ojiro left the room to go their separate ways. Izuku closed in on the stage as Pres. Mic began to do an introduction for Izuku.

"In the Blue corner! The Boy who can turn into anything, the kid who brings the heat. Izuku Midoriya!" Pres. Mic shouted as he walked onto the stage. "And in the red corner! A kid who looks like Erasurehead's lovechild, Hitoshi Shinso!" Pres. Mic introduced the purple-haired insomniac onto the stage.

Midnight walked onto her own little stage to watch over the fight and put her whip up into the air. "Are both fighters ready?" Midnight asked Izuku and Shinso, and both nodded, and with the crack of her whip, the fight started. Izuku instantly switched the Omnitrix onto Ditto and turned into the cloning radish.

"You must feel so proud of yourself, to have such a powerful-" Shinso cut himself off seeing that the one radish looking had turned into many

"Continue, please." One of the Ditto's told Shinso."You must feel so proud of yourself to have such a powerful quirk. I bet you look down on me, right?" Shinso asked Izuku, but the hero didn't respond to the aggressive remark towards him. Izuku had been lost in the crowd of Ditto's, not just Shinso but everyone in the crowd. They covered most of the stage like fish moving around the stage, even some went off the stage but it wasn't counted as a loss due to the fact, no one could tell if that was the actual Izuku.

It wasn't until a green flash blasted behind Shinso that the real Izuku was revealed as Shinso turned to fight the opponent that had revealed himself. He was greeted by a right hook to the face and was then grabbed and rammed into off the stage.

"Izuku Midoriya wins!" Midnight declared, and the crowd roared at his victory, and the young hero smiled in delight at his win. "Shinso, let's talk to each other some other time, alright?" Izuku asked the purple-haired insomniac who looked back to Izuku for a second and smirked and said,"Sure." Then left the arena.

It was now time for the next matches. The match after Izuku's was between Todoroki and Sero, and it was a clean wipe out by Todoroki who had created a glacier of ice that almost covered half the stadium. Thanks to Izuku, the ice melted away quickly when he turned himself into heatblast.

The match after that was between Iida and Mei hatsume, who, although humiliated, the human robot stepped out of the ring after she had finished showing off her products to the business owners that watched in private booths. Afterwards, it was Gwen against Kaminari and Gwen quite easily by just creating a shield around herself. She was able to stop Kaminari from getting close to hurting her and made him become dumbki with her, then simply pushing him off the arena.

The match after that was between Tokoyami and Momo with Tokoyami winning. Momo had devised a plan by using a shield to block Dark Shadow's attacks, but before she could retaliate, she had been knocked out of the arena bumming her out at the unsuspected loss. Then, it was Mina Ashido against Yuga Aoyama with Mina winning after melting Aoyama's belt off.

The match after that was between Kirishima and TetsuTestsu and ended in a draw as essentially the two were the same in almost every way, and it would be decided after the next match had ended.

The last fight of the 1st round was between Bakugo and Uraraka with Bakugo winning but it did get close because as they had fought, Uraraka had been lifting the rubble left by Bakugo's explosions and had attempted to drop it all as a distraction to use her quirk on him but when he let out a large explosion to destroy the rubble, Uraraka was knocked back and lost consciousness. This seemed to spark a rage in some heroes in the stands complaining that Bakugo was being too rough with her even though she was a girl, but these complaints were extinguished by Aizawa.

The draw between Kirishima and TetsuTestsu was settled, Kirishima had won his passage to the next round by an arm wrestle and shared some words of encouragement with his metallic counterpart.

The next matches had been revealed:
Izuku Midoriya vs. Shoto Todoroki
Tenya Iida vs. Gwen Tennyson
Fumikage Tokoyami vs. Mina Ashido
Eijiro Kirishima vs. Katsuki Bakugo

Chapter end