Getting to know them

Everyone was in the diner eating their food, talking with friends and classmates. It seemed quite peaceful, but all of a sudden, an alarm rang and a red light emitted from somewhere covering the whole room in a blood-red. "Warning! Gates have been breached! All students evacuate to the coordinated safe zones!" The automated voice told the panicked students, but this made them even more panicked.

As everyone rushed to the exit, Izuku was smacked against the window, allowing him to see outside and what had happened. A whole entire battalion of reporters littered the yard outside. Izuku turned the Omnitrix on and transformed into Anubis.

 He jumped onto the small ledge above the exit and let out a supersonic howl, making everyone cover their ears

"You can all calm down! If you look to your right, out the window, you'll see reporters. That's what caused the alarm, the reporters breaking in." Izuku explained to everyone in the hall. Some looked outside and saw that Izuku was right. Reporters were outside and being pushed back by the teachers. Once everyone knew this, they calmed down and went back to eating or left the hall to get to class early.

Izuku walked to Class-1A, and once he opened the door, everyone greeted him. "Midobro, that was so Manly of you!" Kirishima told Izuku and Izuku smiled and said "Thanks Kirishima." From behind, Mr. Aizawa interrupted, "Everyone sit down!" Mr. Aizawa instructed the students, and they all sat down in their seats. "Alright, tomorrow, we will be going on a trip." Mr. Aizawa said, and most of the glass grew a happy expression and started to chat with each other, but the chattering was soon stopped by Mr. Aizawa using his quirk, scaring them.

"So, you will pick who will be the president and vice-president of the class." He told everyone, and almost everyone began shouting,"Me! Me! Pick me!" Mr. Aizawa once again used his quirk, silencing everyone. "You'll put it up to a vote. Vote for whoever you want, except for yourself." Mr. Aizawa told the class. At the end of the voting process, the president of the class and vice-president had been chosen "Izuku and Momo. You are the president and vice-president." Mr. Aizawa told then, and both stood "Wait which one of us for which?" Izuku asked his teacher."You are the president, Momo is vice-president." Mr. Aizawa said, and Izuku and Momo walked up to the front of the classroom.

"Well, I hope I can do you all proud as president of the class." That's all Izuku said before sitting down again, and Momo then did her own little speech. After school, Izuku turned into XLR8 and zoomed towards the nearest entrance to the plumber base. Once inside the base, Izuku immediately went to the database to look up the aliens he had in his Omnitrix. He turned the screen on and saw the names of different alien species with their own pictures of the face of the species.

"Owner Izuku, would you like me to download all the known information of the aliens you currently have at your disposal?" The Omnitrix asked Izuku, and the young hero was taken aback by the sudden talking of the Omnitrix but soon spoke."Yes, if you wouldn't mind." Izuku said, and a wire shot out of the Omnitrix into the screen. The symbol on the Omnitrix glowed green as data was downloaded into it. Once finished, the Omnitrix spoke aloud again, "Data download complete."