The Festival begins

It was time, the Sports Festival was soon to start, and Class 1A prepared themselves by stretching and chatted with each other, and once they got the signal to go out, they were greeted by Pres. Mic introducing them "Welcome, U.A.'s up and coming heroes, Class 1A!" Pres. Mic said, and everyone in the crowd clapped for them. The other classes entered, and they were introduced by Pres. Mic, but fewer people clapped for them.

"Now, please welcome the R-rated hero, Midnight!" Pres. Mic shouted, and Midnight strutted onto the stage, her ass jiggling as she walked. "Geez, someone should tell Ms. Midnight to wear something more appropriate around us." Kaminari said."Do you have something to say?" Midnight asked Kaminari, which made the human pikachu flinch, "No Ma'am!"

"May Izuku please approach the stage for his speech." Midnight said into the Mic, and Izuku walked up to the small stage nervously and gave a small nod to Midnight, who smiled at him and passed the microphone and its stand to him. "Um, Hi?" Izuku said. Although he had become less socially awkward, it didn't mean he wasn't scared to speak in front of a crowd of people. He cleared his throat and relaxed his tense muscles. "Well, I hope everyone can have a good time here, no matter what happens, but that being said, I'm going to win." Izuku said, and the crowd of students shouted at Izuku, thinking he was arrogant, but what he said was the truth.

"Look, I know that sounds arrogant, but it's not. And, I don't really have anything else to say other than to try your best." Izuku mocmved away from the microphone and walked down back into the crowd, and he saw the rage full looks of everyone from the different classes and Bakugo's. "Well, thank you, Midoriya, for that speech. Now, it is time for the first event!" Midnight said with enthusiasm, and every screen in the arena turned to a wheel with a number of events.

It spun around so fast that everything blurred into one, but it slowed until it stopped on, 'Obstacle race.' "Obstacle race! The participants will have to race each other to the end through 3 difficult obstacles." Midnight told them. Everyone pushed against each other in the corridor to the start line, Izuku was squished against others, and Izuku pulled his hands out of the crowd above his head and opened the Omnitrix and turned the dial to Phantasm.

 Everyone pushed against each other in the corridor to the start line, Izuku was squished against others, and Izuku pulled his hands out of the crowd above his head and opened the Omnitrix and turned the dial to Phantasm

'Phantasm can get me through this crowd, then I'll just go XLR8 the whole race.' Izuku thought, turning himself intangible and floated above the crowd, Izuku sighed in relief at not being squashed against someone else. The buzz went off to signal that everyone could now go, but no one went except for a few, Izuku noticed that the reason was because of Todoroki's ice trapping their feet.

 The buzz went off to signal that everyone could now go, but no one went except for a few, Izuku noticed that the reason was because of Todoroki's ice trapping their feet

Izuku flee out the corridor and switched to XLR8. Izuku zoomed past everyone, Momo, Bakugo, Mina, even Todoroki as dust was kicked up, almost blinding everyone behind him. Izuku moved past the 3 0-pointers and soon came across a bunch of wires that he would have to cross. "Look at that! Midoriya's already made it to the 2nd Obstacle! But, how's he gonna get across?" Pres. Mic questioned Mr. Aizawa, who was in the commentary box with him. "Midoriya's smart, he'll figure it out before we can- nevermind, he's already over." Mr. Aizawa said as Izuku pressed Big Chill's feet into the other side of the ground.

He switched back to XLR8 and zoomed through his visor over his eyes, and he noticed a sign that said 'WARNING: LAND MINES AHEAD' Izuku came to a stop just in front of a land mine, he could tell where the land mines were, he saw that the ground was raised. "Guess it's time to call in the wrecking ball." Izuku said and went back to his human form and turned into Cannonbolt.

Izuku rolled himself into a ball and began to Sonic spin from his place, and his speed increased

Izuku rolled himself into a ball and began to Sonic spin from his place, and his speed increased. "What is Midoriya doing?" Pres. Mic wondered, and many watching were wondering the same thing. "He's doing something dangerous." Izuku's ball body began to slide left and right and then, Izuku set himself away like a beyblade and rolled over two landmines at the same time, the blast shot Izuku into the air and he flew into the air. It was all a part of his plan, and Izuku was going to hit the last mine in the field.

It blew up as Izuku's wrecking ball body smashed into making him fly towards the finish line, Izuku transformed back into his normal self and, using the momentum from the landmine explosion, crossed the finish line. His feet digged up the ground below him as he came to a stop in the arena. "Izuku Midoriya has won 1st place!" Pres. Mic shouted, and the crowd shouted and clapped at Izuku's win.

2nd and 3rd places were filled by Bakugo and Todoroki, and then everyone else had been able to pass the obstacles entered. Everyone gathered to see what the next event would be, and some had their own ideas of what it could be. "The next event is... Cavalry battle!" Midnight announced. "The rules to this event are that you will have to get into a team of 4 or 5. The 'Knight' will wear the headband with the most value, and the 'Horse' will have to hold the 'Knight'. The aim is that you must secure the highest amount of points or at least end up in the top 4. Every position in that race has a point total with it." Midnight informed them as the screen turned to the amount of points each position had.

'5th place. 50020, 4th place. 80100, 3rd place. 10190, 2nd place. 22500, 1st place..."A MILLION!?" Izuku shouted, and everyone turned towards him like predators looking for prey.

"A MILLION!?" Izuku shouted, and everyone turned towards him like predators looking for prey

"This isn't good." Izuku muttered to himself as the headbands were given out to everyone, and Izuku was thrown his headband. He stared at the million points on it and sighed and hung it around his arm, next to the Omnitrix. "But, I've gotta win this."

Chapter end