Ultimate beat'em up

It was finally the day. The day Izuku's life would change for better or worse. The U.A. entrance exams. He stood at the front gate excited as other examinees walked through to the main building. Taking in a deep breath, he walked through the gate. 'Today will be the day my journey begins!' Izuku thought, but he tripped over an uneven slab 'Or I could just die.' Izuku thought, but he never met the embrace of the hard slabs.

Looking around, Izuku saw that he was floating and that a Brunette girl stood beside him as well. She put her fingers together, and Izuku stood on his own two feet again. "Sorry that I used my quirk on you without your permission." The Brunette apologised."No, thank you. I would've face planted into the floor and embarrassed myself if you hadn't." Izuku told her, and she smiled at him brightly.

"Why don't we head inside?" Izuku suggested, and she nodded

"Why don't we head inside?" Izuku suggested, and she nodded."Yeah." She said, and both walked in and were lead to the auditorium where they were given different seats away from each other. Izuku looked around and saw that he was sitting next to a ginger haired girl. They were handed out tests to see how they smart they were. Izuku finished around 7 mins before everyone else, but there were a few people that had finished before him.

Once everyone finished, the stage lights turned on, and Pres. Mic was in front of them. "What's up, Little Listeners! Can I get a yeah!!" He said into the microphone, but no one responded, only being met with silence. "Tough crowd... Anyways. It's time for the physical exam. There are 3 robots. The 1-pointer, the 2-pointer, and the 3-pointer and the surprise robot - yes? You young man with the glasses?" Pres. Mic raised an eyebrow as a light was put on a boy that stood up.

"In the leaflet about the entrance exam, it says there are 4 robots, but you have named only 3. If this is a mistake, I am heavily disappointed in U.A. and you!" The blue haired boy pointed at Izuku."Me!?" Izuku shouted, confused as a light was shined on him as well. "Your watch goes against test guidelines! Therefore, you have been cheating!" He accused Izuku, but Izuku looked at him extremely puzzled."How have I been cheating?" Izuku asked him, completely confused.

"How have I been cheating?" Izuku asked him, completely confused

"That watch is a smart watch, correct?" He asked Izuku."No." 'It's not even human-made,' Izuku thought as the teachers pet continued to accuse him, but Pres. Mic interrupted the accusations from the teacher's pet. "We will have to check the cameras to see if the kids been cheating and to answer your earlier question, the 4th robot I was just about to reveal. It gives you 0 points and is more like a wall. All you have to do is run away." Pres. Mic told everyone, and the teachers pet sat down with a scowl on his face.