Looks like you've seen a ghost

Izuku had been told everything from his mother, the plumbers, how she became one, and even the aliens that Izuku had almost slaughtered under the radio station. The aliens were a species known as Highbreed, a xenophobic race that views all other races as simple-minded animals. Izuku wanted to help his mom, as well as the plumbers, to defeat the Highbreed, but his mom refused his help, saying he should focus on school for now.

Deciding not to go against his mom, Izuku went back to school the next day. "So, Izuku. Anything interesting happened last night cause after what happened yesterday. I was soooooo tired." Uraraka complained, stretching."No, nothing, really." Izuku told her.'Other than almost murdering a bunch of aliens.' The door was pushed open with great force, and instead of Aizawa in came All Might.

"I AM WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" All Might said as he entered the room in a very unnatural way and walked to the front of the class."All Might's going to teach us?" Mina asked, excited her eyes full of glee. "Correct, Young ashido." All Might said."Today, I will be teaching you the basic heroics by putting you through a simulation. But, what are heroes without their costumes?" All Might raised an eyebrow as he clicked a button on a remote, and the chalkboard at the back of the class flipped revealing 20 cases to the class.

"Follow me to the training area, and you can get changed when we get there." All Might told them, and they got up from their seats and picked up their cases. They had reached the training area and got changed into the hero costumes they had been provided thanks to the support course students. Izuku walked out in his new costume, but he didn't feel comfortable in it. Sure, it looked good, but it didn't feel like him.

 Sure, it looked good, but it didn't feel like him

"Izuku, you look good." Uraraka complimented him."Thanks, but... I don't really like it." Izuku told her, and she responded with a puzzled look."Why? What's the matter with it?" She asked him."It just doesn't feel like me." Izuku said,"Like you?" She wondered what he meant by that, but that was a question for later. Everyone's attention fell onto All Might, who held a box filled with something. "Today, we will be doing Hero vs. Villains. The villain team will enter one of the buildings beside me and protect a fake nuke. The heroes will enter after the villain team is prepared and will try and get ahold of the bomb either by simply slapping it or hugging it for dear life. Both groups can either tie up someone from the other team or incapacitate them." All Might instructed the class, and everyone got the grasp of what they had to do.

"Alright, first. The villain team will be... Team A. Bakugo Katsuki and Tenya Iida. Next, the heroes who'll be facing them. Team D. Izuku Midoriya, Uraraka Ochaco, and Momo Yaoyorozu. The reason Momo's on your guys' team is that the student from 1B isn't in today." All Might told Izuku and Ochaco, and they both nodded and understood. Izuku looked over to where Momo was and realised how revealing her costume was 'Jesus! I get why she has to have it like that, though. Her quirk uses up the fats in her body.' Izuku thought to himself.

Everyone else went to a surveillance deck to observe the two teams. The villains entered, and the heroes started to devise a plan. "Alright, Uraraka. Float yourself up to see what floor the nuke is and check if theirs anyone guarding it and Izuku, you- Izuku?" Momo raised her head to look up at where she last saw Izuku, but he was nowhere to be found. The only thing that could be found was his hero costume, which he had presumably torn off.

'Phantasm's great!' Izuku thought to himself as he passed through the wall as Momo began to speak about her tactic

'Phantasm's great!' Izuku thought to himself as he passed through the wall as Momo began to speak about her tactic. He followed the villain team, and he was far enough not to be spotted by them. The two argued over something. The two had got to the nuke, and Iida still continued to argue with Bakugo. Izuku flew through the floor and shot up from the floor, hiding behind one of the pillars. Although the nuke was right next to him, Izuku wanted to have his little bit of fun.

He phased through the floor again and watched Bakugo storm off down the hallway. He smirked and flew towards Bakugo, possessing his body. "Now, it's time to get back at Iida." Izuku said inside Bakugo's body. Now, if you don't remember, Iida said Izuku was cheating in the entrance exam, and although you may think Izuku forgave him, he didn't entirely.

He walked back up the stairs and back to the room where Iida and the fake nuke. "Bakugo, have you come to apologise?" Iida asked the possessed body of Bakugo."Nope. I've come here to give you a little..." The possessed Bakugo said before Izuku shot out of Bakugo's body towards Iida and possessed him. He punched Iida with his own fist and then tied him up.

Izuku shot himself out Iida's body towards the nuke, and as soon as his index finger caressed, the dummy nuke a buzzer went off. "Hero team wins," an automated voice spoke out. Izuku hears the rushed footsteps of his teammates. "How did you!?" Momo was confused at how he beat the two so fast. "I've got some tricks up my sleeves." Izuku said with a smirk. Izuku picked up Iida and Bakugo, and they all walked to the surveillance deck. Izuku placed the two on two stretchers that were carried by robots.

"Now, can anyone tell who the MVP was?" All Might asked the class, and Tsuyu put her hand up."Izuku. He was able to get inside before his teammates. *Kero*" Tsuyu said."Correct, but does anyone know why he did that?" All Might asked them, and Shoji put his hand."Is it because it was easier for him to do it alone rather than wait around for his team to devise a plan?" Shoji said, and All Might nodded."That is correct, although it isn't the smartest of choices. If you know what you're doing and have a strategic mind, you can do it just as fast as Izuku did." All Might said."Also, Izuku." Kaminari said."Yeah?" Izuku raised an eyebrow."Why don't you have a shirt on?" Kaminari asked him.

"Good question. Well, I tore my hero costume shirt off because it was dumb and I won't be wearing this anymore." Izuku told the class."Can I get changed now?" Izuku asked All Might."Yes, young Midoriya, of course you can." All Might said, and Izuku wandered off to the changing rooms.

Chapter end