Meeting Azmuth

Everyone in the plumber base was filled with glee and had a pep in their step. The reason for their strange amount of joy was because of the fact that Azmuth would be reaching the base very shortly. But there was one boy confused by these people's excitement that boy being none other than our protagonist, Izuku Midoriya.

"Why's everyone so excited to meet Azmuth? Is he that famous?" Izuku asked his mother, who looked up from a hologram that had the plumber ship Azmuth on it. "Yes, he is. He's known as a genius in 5 galaxies, but it's arguably 6." Inko told her son. "Is it because he created the Omnitrix?" Izuku asked her, and she nodded."That and because his inventions have helped numerous planets." Inko said, and Izuku smirked."Wish I could do something like that." He admitted, and Inko laughed.

"Don't worry, with Azmuth's help, you'll be able to get to any planet if he decides to give you more aliens in the Omnitrix." Inko told him, and Izuku hoped she was right. Inko and Izuku both looked back at the hologram and saw that the ship was now landing. "Well, you can ask him to help you out right now. Come on." Inko said, walking to wherever the ship would be landing as her son followed shortly behind him, preparing himself to meet the being that created the Omnitrix for himself and his father.

Izuku saw the ship and saw a group of plumbers surrounding something or someone. Inko called out to the group, "Alright, Alright give Azmuth some space!" Inko ordered, and the group dissolved, leaving only Izuku, Inko, and Azmuth. Izuku looked down at the genius among geniuses, and Inko said, "Azmuth, It's great to see you again!" Inko said, crouching down, holding out her hand to allow Azmuth to shake it.

 Izuku looked down at the genius among geniuses, and Inko said, "Azmuth, It's great to see you again!" Inko said, crouching down, holding out her hand to allow Azmuth to shake it

"It good to see you as well, Inko." Azmuth told Izuku's mother who accepted the handshake, and Izuku noticed just how small a galvan was compared to a human. "I assume you know who Izuku is?" She asked Azmuth."Of course I do. Why else would I give him the finished product of my greatest creation?" Azmuth asked her rhetorically, He looked over to Izuku and nodded."I'm glad to see you haven't killed anyone yet." Azmuth said,"Ah, thanks - Izuku said, but Azmuth interrupted him. "But I did hear you almost committed mass murder." Azmuth said, and Izuku instantly remembered that when he thought Inko had been kidnapped, he had almost murdered an entire group of Highbreed.

"Right..." Izuku muttered slightly, embarrassed."Don't worry, Izuku. I know what you were doing was for good, and besides, the Highbreed would've done the same to you." Azmuth told Izuku and Izuku nodded. "I've also been told you've been having to train yourself to use the aliens, and for that, I must apologise, I would've believed that Hisashi had told you about the Omnitrix and the aliens inside of it." Azmuth apologised to Izuku, but the boy reassured the Galvan."It doesn't matter. I think it's better for me cause it gives me more room to improve." Izuku said, and his phone suddenly buzzed. Izuku grabbed his phone from his pocket and looked at what it was.

'5 minutes till school starts'

The reminder called out to Izuku, "Oh, Crap! Sorry, gotta go!" Izuku shouted and transformed into XLR8 and rushed off to U.A as Inko and Azmuth went off to discuss some things.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku sat down in his chair and waited for the class to start, and once the bell rang, in came Mr. Aizawa, his face covered in bandages. "Sir, are you sure you'll be able to teach?" Uraraka expressed her concern to their teacher."You don't have to worry. The doctors said that as long as I don't do anything too extreme, I'll be fine." Mr. Aizawa informed them, putting Uraraka's worries to rest.