Old man wisdom

Everyone had gone their separate ways for their internship, and Izuku was on a train to Hosu to meet with All Mights old master, Gran Torino. He had slept most of the train ride to Hosu and was only awoken by his head slamming against the window.

He got off the train and decided whether he should turn into XLR8 or just walk to Gran Torino's address. He decided walking would be better and that he didn't need to use the Omnitrix wherever he went, even though it was useful for everyday life.

It did take Izuku a while to find Gran Torino's place, but he eventually found it and knocked on the door.

"Hello? Gran Torino, I'm Izuku Midoriya, from U.A." The door creaked open, revealing a disturbing site to Izuku, Gran Torino was on the floor in a pool of blood."He's dead!" Izuku cried out, but then Gran Torino pulled his head up and said,"I'm alive." Turns out the blood was ketchup and that he had fallen asleep.

"Toshinori, you're looking vastly different. Did you lose weight?" Gran Torino asked Izuku."No, I'm not Toshinori, I'm his successor, Izuku Midoriya." Izuku said calmly."What did you say, young man? I can't hear quite so well." Izuku sighed and said,"Y'know what? Forget it." Izuku turned to leave, but the door was kicked shut as he saw Gran Torino in the air after kicking the door shut.

"Woah-" Izuku was then kicked in the face by Gran Torino. "Ow..." He muttered and turned the Omnitrix to life, but then Gran Torino shouted to Izuku."No! Don't rely on that watch! Use your own senses!" Izuku listened to what the old man was demanding and pulled his hand away from the Omnitrix. He felt the gusts of wind as Gran Torino moved around Izuku.

He activated OFA around his body and thought of a quick idea, 'Gotta beat him at his own game!' Izuku thought and began to jump around as well like Gran Torino. (Yes, Izuku already learnt full cowling. He used Braniac to figure out ways to use OFA efficiently)

'Smart, kid but...' Gran Torino thought as they both bounced around the place. Izuku slipped on the corner of the wall and was kicked off by Gran Torino. The old man stopped. "Not bad, young man! You tried to beat me at my own game, but you spend too long on the walls when you should spend as little as time as possible. You need to move even if that means your legs get broken."

"But then, I can't move!" Izuku argued back."True." Gran Torino said. "And besides, I've got the Omnitrix! I can use OFA with the aliens and do everything better than what I just did!" Izuku argued back. "Oh yeah, and what do you think will happen if someone like that giant Calamari arrives and is able to take it away? What then, what are you gonna do?" Gran Torino questioned Izuku, stomping his cane against the floor.

Gran Torino made a good point. What if someone actually did steal the Omnitrix? What could he do? "I... don't know." Izuku admitted to Gran Torino. "Well then, let's begin your training."

"I understand this is training, but... why are you on my back?" Izuku asked Gran Torino as the wielder ran around a corner of a street. The quick old man had adjusted himself comfortably on Izuku's back as the boy ran through the streets. "If you wanna save people, you're gonna have to put them somewhere. On your back or in your arms. Besides, I was originally hoping to help you get control of using OFA as a whole, but you seem to have good control of it already, almost as good as toshi. So, instead, I want you to focus on the limits you should use when having other people around you."

"Imagine, for a second, you used OFA at its full extent to say run somewhere out of dangers way." Gran Torino told Izuku, and the boy imagined it. He saw a chibi version of himself blasting away into the distance. "Yeah, I see it.". "Now, imagine doing that with someone injured on your back or in your arms at full power. You'd tear them to shreds and cover yourself in their own blood, most likely." Gran Torino told Izuku, and the boy was displeased with what the old man told him to imagine.

"That's not exactly something I want to imagine!" Izuku yelled as he ran past a group of people that were waiting to cross the street."Exactly, no one wants to imagine that. You've gotta control the level of power you put into yourself." Gran Torino instructed Izuku.

(Alright, I have to be honest. These chapters are boring even for me to write it so, I'm just gonna cut it off here cause I'm drying up on things to write.)

Chapter end

Also, here's my dog that nearly gave me, my mam and my dad a heart attack when we thought he had something serious because he almost collapsed. He's now perfectly fine and is acting like his old self.

 He's now perfectly fine and is acting like his old self