three| bruises

- Saturday -

- Saturday -

It didn't take long before John decided to cause more trouble. He indulged in a conversation with Claire and Andrew. Well, conversation is a big word. The three of them were more like spewing insults at each other.

But what's new?

"Are you fighting tonight? I need a break from my parents." Brian asked, looking up from his blank sheet of paper. He was serious about writing that essay for Dick - I mean, Rich. Cute.

"Yeah, you want to come? I'll pick you up."

"I'm grounded tho..."

"When has that ever stopped you?" I questioned as he gently pushed my shoulder. The action making me slightly wince but I quickly covered it up with a chuckle.

I had an unhealed bruise on my shoulder from a week ago. Dixon, the guy I was fighting, had gotten me pretty good. I'm not sure what his hands were made of but damn, that fucker can punch.

But I'm better.

Obviously.

Though it doesn't stop the fact that motherfucker landed a solid punch in my shoulder. He almost dislocated the bitch if it wasn't for me moving just in time. I was suppose to ice it like twenty five billion fucking times during the day but I ain't got a fridge in my bag. So I haven't been icing it since the fight.

"Don't think I didn't see the wince. Show me." Brian said while shoving my flannel off of me and grabbing the back of my shoulder a bit too forcefully.

"Motherfucker! Watch your hands." I gritted through my teeth as he looked down my shirt and winced at the sight of it.

It wasn't pretty to see.

The bruise was a nasty shade of yellow and green, the healing was starting to happen but it would take days maybe weeks before I was back to a hundred.

Ain't gonna stop me from fighting tonight.

"How is Tyrell still making you fight guys?" The boy questioned as I shrugged. It wasn't my place to ask the big boss.

"Who are you fighting tonight? I heard Rango was back from his set back."

"Heard that from the catties? I haven't seen him train since he broke his foot last winter. Mongol really did a number on him." I stated, causing Brian to scrunch his nose up in reminiscent.

He and I were there when Mongol broke Rango's foot. The man had him in a foot lock, holding him tightly as Rango tried to fight him off. It was to no use, the crowd fell completely silent, everyone had heard the snap of Rango's bone.

It was the first time in fight club history that a bone was deliberately snapped. Mongol was thrown out - more like banned from the club. There were strict rules we had to follow, one of them being that bone snapping is a big no-no. Tyrell wants his fighters to be uninjured, alive so that he can benefit off of their backs. When a fighter goes down, it sets him back a couple thousand bucks.