fourteen| questions

- Saturday -

- Saturday -

We were all sitting in a demi-circle, everyone playing a game as I leaned my back against John's chest, enjoying the way his hands felt on my waist, squeezing a few times when he got annoyed with the amount of questions being asked.

He had gone back to his dick-ish attitude, not really bothering to be nice to anyone except me. Brian looked at me like I was crazy to even want to be next to John but I explained it to him. All while withholding the fact that he was a virgin.

"What would I do for a million bucks? Well, I guess I'd do as little as I had to." Andrew said with a chuckle as Claire groaned loudly.

"That's boring."

"Well, how'm I s'posed to answer?"

"The idea is to like search your mind for the absolute limit. Like, uh, would you drive to school naked?" She asked with a smirk as Brian and I looked at each other with unimpressed expressions. We really did not care for their questions.

Andrew laughs.

"Um, uh...would I have to get out of the car?"

"Of course."

"In the spring, or winter?"

"Does it really fucking matter? Just fucking answer, damn." I mumbled in my arm as John chuckled at my words.

"Patience, baby." He whispered in my ear as I shook my head at him. John had his arm wrapped around my waist, squeezing a little before kissing my cheek secretly.

"I'd do that!"

Allison said, causing everyone to look at her with either frowns or shocked expressions. It was the first time she had spoken up in a large group, especially since she didn't know anyone but me.

"I'll do anything sexual, I don't need a million dollars to do it either."

"You're lying." Claire said while rolling her eyes and trying to bring the conversation, and the attention, back on her.

"I already have. I've done just about everything there is, except a few things that are illegal. I'm a nymphomaniac." Allison added with a devious smirk as I tried to hide my own smirk.

I knew it was bullshit, even Bender knew it was bullshit but the way the others looked at her was too funny to crush the fun. I just leaned back and observed the scene unfold.

Claire rolled her eyes for what felt like the fifth time.

"Lie."

"Are your parents aware of this?" Brian questioned.

Bless his soul.

"The only person I told was my shrink."

"And what'd he do when you told him?" He added with a deep frown as I waited for the most unhinged lie to fall from Allison's mouth.