four| screw

- Saturday -

- Saturday -

"You wear tights?" Brian asked from beside me as lowered the volume of my walkman.

"No, I don't wear tights. I wear the required uniform." Andrew defended himself as Brian raised an eyebrow.

"Tights."

"Shut up."

I didn't stop myself from high fiving the lanky boy, letting him know that I was proud of him for somewhat standing up for himself.

All of us heard Vernon walking out of his office which had Bender smirking even wider than before. The long haired boy walked towards the doors of the library, his chains clinging against one another at his every step.

"You know, there's not suppose to be any monkey business." Brian stated, going back to his goodie-two-shoes vibe as I quickly hid my walkman. There was no way in fucking hell I was going to let Dick take it from me, I blew all my money on it.

"Young man, have you finished your paper?" Bender mimicked Vernon, it wasn't a bad impression to be honest. I would've made his voice a bit more monotone and nasally.

"Come on, Bender. Don't screw around." Andrew said.

Screw around, that's funny.

"What are you gonna do?" Claire questioned with a frown as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Drop dead, I hope."

"Clark." I warned as Brian tried to warn Bender about school property or whatever.

It didn't take long before the boy came back to sit with us as the doors of the library closed shut. A low chuckle escaped my lips, shaking my head at Bender who smiled smugly.

"That's very funny, come on, fix it!"
"You should really fix that."

Andrew and Brian said at the same time, both in different tones, though I stopped Brian from complaining when I placed a hand on his arm.

"Am I a genius?"

"No, you're an asshole!"

"What a funny guy."

"Fix the door, Bender."

"He knows what he's doing." I whispered before pushing my hand towards Bender who looked at my palm with an eyebrow raise. Is he stupid?

Leather DreamsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara