sixteen| the end

- Saturday -

- Saturday -

There were just a little less then two hours left to our detention. John had went back to the closet that Vernon had put him in, which doesn't seem very smart on his part but whatever.

I was waiting, letting the minutes pass before getting bored and wanting to join John. As I was about to leave, a hand gripped my wrist to alt my movements.

"Don't touch me." I snapped at Andrew who quickly withdrew his hand from my skin.

"I- sorry. I wanted to apologize-"

"For?" I questioned, genuinely curious because there were quite a few things he had to apologize for.

"For doing what I did. I've been a jerk to you and to John without even knowing who you were or what you've been through." He admitted while looking down at his feet and playing with his hands.

I glanced behind him, seeing Allison giving him two thumbs up before hiding when I looked at her with a frown. She began whistling which made me laugh out loud.

"It's fine, sporto. I ain't one to hold grudges-"

"You're kidding, right? Jensen had to physically crawl to you when he knicked your shoe." He said as I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at him.

"He stepped on my shoe."

"When we were freshmens!! We're seniors, waistoid." Andrew scoffed in disbelief as I punched his shoulder.

"You're not half as bad as I thought." I admitted with a small smile, laughing at the way he seemed to lighten up at my words. I've come to realize that Allison was right, he can't think for himself. He needs the approval of others to justify his actions.

Kind of sad.

"If you don't mind, I'll be joining Bender." I said when the silence became a bit too awkward for me. Andrew simply nodded, going back to sit next to Allison who rubbed his shoulders in encouragement.

The action made me chuckle and grin, all the way to John's locked closet. I didn't bother knocking, especially when I saw him waiting for me with an equally big grin.

"I was starting to think you bailed on me." He stated as I rolled my eyes before going to sit next to him.

"Aren't you scared Dick's going to walk in?"

"What's he gonna do? Give me another detention?" I asked with an exasperated sigh, causing him to laugh and throw his head back. His hair falling out of his face as I stared at his prominent adam's apple and jawline.

He's hot.

"You have that tweaker look that I like."

"I'll knock you out, Bender." I admitted with a scowl causing him to grab my hand and pull me on top of him. My thighs on either side of him, his hands resting on my waist and playing with the band of my pants. My cheeks warmed up, I wasn't innocent but I wasn't that experienced either.

"Bailey..."

"John." I answered back as his eyes kept darting from my eyes to my lips. His tongue wetting his own as my eyes were drawn to his lips.

"I- can I kiss you?" He questioned, his voice straining as I felt his dick push against his pants, making me move forward to inlist a moan out of him.

"You evil lil thing." John whispered, one hand going behind my neck and pulling me closer, until our lips were mere inches away from one another.

"I'm not little."

"Is this really what you want to focus on? Like right now?"

"Mhmm, guess not." I mumbled before pressing our lips together, craving the warmnest of his lips and the feeling of his hands on my body. One of his hands tangled in my hair, while the other made its way under my shirt.

His hand was warm on my skin, almost like his touch was burning me but I craved more. I wanted and needed more of him.

"B-" John whimpered as I rocked my hips closer to him, groans and moans leaving his mouth as I gasped when he bite my lip.

"I always knew you were a masochist." He mumbled against my lips while I rolled my eyes before kissing down his neck, my teeth grazing his adam's apple while he shuttered.

I placed kisses all over his neck, letting his scent invade all my senses while his hands went down to my ass. John gave me a firm squeeze, pulling me even closer and rocking my hips back and forth while I sucked on his skin to leave a mark.

"Ahh, Bailey." John breathed out causing me to grin against his neck.

"I want to die like this."

"John." I laughed, hiding my face in his neck while he simply hugged my body close to his.

There was something about this that felt so familiar and comfortable. He made me comfortable. I wanted him and I felt like he wanted me to.

At least that's what it seems to me.

"I- can I ask you something serious?" I finally asked John who suddenly had a serious expression on his face. His eyebrows were creased and I could see the gears turning in his head.

"Yeah? What's up, B?"

"I know you've been flirting and making comments towards me all day but what is this? What are we doing?" I questioned, playing with the collar of his shirt before he took my face between his hands.

"I want you, and only you. I want to be part of your life, if you let me. And I'm willing to wait until you're ready." He admitted, his eyes staring straight into mine as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"How do I know you're being for real?"

"B... I've had the biggest crush on you since freshman year. I never acted on it because I saw the way you rejected guys... I guess I didn't want to get my heart broken." John stated as I scoffed in disbelief.

"What I'm saying is that I'm serious about you, Bailey. I want all that sappy romcom shit and all those cheesy compliments that make you blush. I want you."

I couldn't stop my lips from going back on his, kissing him with all I had as he reciprocated my kiss. It's like I couldn't get enough of him.

"As much as I'm loving this, you have to go. I don't want Dick to say something to you." John mumbled against my lips and pulling away.

"Mhm, I'll see you after detention." I said with a wink before getting up and walking towards the door, feeling his eyes on me as I lightly turned my face to watch him. He was already watching me, a lazy grin on his face while I shook my head in disapproval.

"Thank you, God." I heard him whisper while closing the door. A huge smile on my face all the way back to the library.

Maybe this wasn't the worst detention of my life.