nine| carrots?

- Saturday -

- Saturday -

I was sitting next to Brian, munching on one of my sandwiches as Bender had his head in between Claire and Andrew. When he wasn't looking, I snuck a pack of Pop Tarts in his jacket pocket. I realized early on that he probably didn't eat this morning and didn't have a lunch. I wasn't about to let him starve, I'm not that big of a bitch.

I watched him while he watched Claire taking out of a small shopping bag.

"What's in there?" He questioned, obviously curious as she pulled out a black metallic box. Fancy.

"Guess, where's your lunch?"

"Sweets wearing it." Bender said with a grin while sending me a kiss as I flipped him off... though it didn't stop the butterflies to do backflips in my stomachs.

Disgusting. Go away.

"You're nauseating."

She mumbled, pouring some sort of black-ish liquid in a small compartment of her box. What the fuck?

That shit's too fancy for me.

"What's that?"

"Sushi." Claire stated as if it was obvious.

"Sushi?"

"Rice, uh, raw fish and seaweed."

"You won't accept a guys tongue in your mouth and you're gonna that?" I couldn't help the snort that I let out, my head resting on Brian's shoulder while he opened two cans of Coke - one for me and one for him.

"You're a sweetheart." I said whispered to him as he gently shoved me off, causing me to laugh a little.

"No one likes a smart aleck."

Rolling my eyes, I glanced back towards the front table, watching Andrew take a couple sandwiches out of his bag, a bag of potato chips, an apple, a banana, a bag of cookies and a carton of milk.

He could feed a small army.

Bender suddenly stands up and comes over to Brian and I's table, taking my friends lunch as I shook my head. He's really something else.

"What're we having?" He questioned as if he and Brian were sharing lunch.

"Give him his lunch back, John." I said, placing my hand on his bicep, causing him to look at me with wide eyes and bright red cheeks.

"Or what?"

"You really don't want to find out." Bender grinned at me, one of his shit-eating grin that makes me weak to my knees.

"Being mean to me only makes me want you more." He teased, his face inches away from mine as he ran a finger on my bottom lip. My heart beating faster than ever as I held my breath.