seven| tease

- Saturday -

- Saturday -

"What's your name?" Claire had asked Bender before he could reach the railing and sit on it again.

"What's yours?"

"Claire."

"Ka-Laire?" Bender spaced out as I stifled a snort in my arm, though it failed miserably cause everyone looked at me with either an amused expression or disgust. Actually, only the princess looked at me with disgust written all overt her face. Even Andrew thought it was funny.

"Claire. It's a family name."

"No, it's a fat girls name." That's rude.

"Thank you. I'm not fat." True, she looks about a size 0, is that even healthy?

"Well not at present but I can see you really pushing maximum density. You see, I'm not sure if you know this but there are two kinds of fat people. There's fat people that were born to be death and then there's fat people that were once think but they became fat... so when you look at them you can sort of see that thin person inside. You see, you're gonna get married, you're gonna squeeze out a few puppies and then.."

I didn't need to look at Bender to know what he was doing. And if I'm being honest, it felt wrong. Im all for making fun of people but that's another level. I guess, like me, Bender doesn't know when to quite. Claire, however, didn't let him get to her and flipped him off.

"Oh, such an obscene finger gesture from such a pristine girl." He teased as I lowkey smirked.

"I'm not that pristine."

Please. I've met nuns that are more dirty minded than that bitch.

"Are you a virgin? I'll bet you a million dollars that you are. Let's end the suspense. Is it gonna be a white wedding?" Bender questioned before glancing back at me, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

If he has a question to ask me, he better ask me instead of making innuendoes. I won't stand for it.

"Have you ever kissed a boy on the mouth? Have you ever been felt up? Over the bra, under the blouse, shoes off hoping to god your parents don't walk in?"

His words, so sensual and dirty hit me at my core. My legs immediately closing shut as my eyes were drawn to his lips. His slightly chapped but pink lips.

"Do you want me to puke?"

"Over the panties, no bra, blouse unbuttoned, Calvin's in a ball on the front seat last eleven on a school night?" He asked before his eyes landed on me.

"Leave her alone." Andrew intervened but Bender was already walking up to me.

"What about you, sweetheart? Huh? Are you a virgin?" He asked me, his hands on either side of my thighs as I raised an eyebrow.