six| books

- Saturday -

- Saturday -

I was back with the others, though we had all changed our positions. Brian was standing against a pillar, John was sitting on the railings and tearing pages out of a book to then toss them around, Andrew was stretching, Allison was still sitting in the back, Claire hadn't moved and I was laying on Bender's table.

I was still a bit angry from before but it had subdue to a light fury. Which wasn't better but still, I'm trying!

"That's real intelligent." Andrew said, eyeing Bender with a frown.

"You're right. It's wrong to destroy literature." He stated while continuing to tear pages out. Idiot.

"It's such fun to read and, Molet really pumps my nads!" The long haired boy added with a crinkle in his nose as I rose from my place on the table.

"Who?"
"Mol-yare."

Claire and I said at the same time, causing her to glare at me before smiling sweetly at Bender. Could she be- nah, she just hadn't seen him up close before and hadn't realized that all those jocks got nothing on him. It's scientifically proven that bad boys are better.

Okay, maybe not scientifically proven but most girls go for the bad boys. I know I do.

"I love his work." Brian mumbled before being thrown pages of the book from Bender. Sending the criminal a stern look, I went back to listening to my cassettes and smoking my cigarette. My is a big word since it's Bender's, I found it in his long overcoat when I tried to find a dollar for the candy machine in the hallway. Should've realized that Bender and I are in similar financial situations, if I don't have a dollar laying around he sure as hell don't either.

I was tempted to steal from Claire but then her parents would sue me for a dollar and I don't want to get in all that justice bullshit.

"Big deal?! Nothing to do when you're locked in a vacancy."

"Speak for yourself." Andrew said, annoyance filling his voice as I just upped the volume of my walkman.

One of these days I'm going to go deaf, and - to be honest - I don't even care. I hate listening to people anyways so not hearing them speak would be like heaven on earth.

"B! B! Bailey!"

Abruptly standing up from where I was laying, I glared at the book that was now laying on my lap. My eyes looked around to find the culprit, only to find out that Brian was fully hiding behind the pillar to avoid my gaze. Prick.

Jumping down from the table, I made my way towards Brian who stared at me in pure terror.

"I-I -... I just wanted your attention! I-" He tried to defend himself to no use as I pushed the book in his chest, the boy letting out a small ouff.