Chapter Two

Y/N POV

"Is 110649 hooked up?" The scientist asked him, looking over everything just to make sure I scwormed around trying to get out of the hold these bars had on me
(The chair eri was on before she got saved)

"Are the viles ready for injection?" The man in the white coat asked "yes sir" the bad man that had me in the cell said.

"Okay, give me a test tube 0925" Bad man, one handed it to the scientist.  "Hello, little neko." He smirked at me and grabbed my arm, making me yelp in pain.

Yesterday night, when I bumped into that man, I hit my forearm on the hard ground, and now he was grabbing this same spot.

The man stuck the unidentified liquid in my arm, not being easy with it at all, making me yelp once again. "Tube 0925 no effect." The bad man wrote it down."Hand me tube 4977" he handed it to him, the man in the white coat I injected it into the soft part of my elbow. "tube 4977 no effect."

what does no effect mean?

He tried one more tube on me, repeating the same words. "Take 110649 back to her cell. we'll try again tomorrow." bad man one undid the bars of my feet and arms and grabbed by my arm dragging me up. "Bring in eri, we'll start the project,"

Eri? Who's eri? What project?

My head wiped over to the sound of screams. "HEROS!!! HEROS ARE COMING." The scientist looked at me and back at the  door then at me."Do not move. If you do, I'm going to give you to the bad heroes, okay?," he then ran out

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Aizawa POV

"Okay, so here's the plan," we were all  gathered around the planning table, ready to find the league of villains "well have you ten on the outside and us five on the inside" he told us pointing two two different groups hizashi, Nemuri, endevor and two more that I dont care for "are yall ready?" We all nodded and  headed out
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ten of the heroes were outside, and us five were entering the old abandoned building  while the other ten were waiting for the signal to take action.

We walked down the hall, ready to attack anyone. "Keep your eyes peeled. Anyone that's here has to go here. Are yalls ropes tap that button, and it ejects quirk canceling ropes." Endevor whispers to us, showing us how to use them correctly. we all grabbed one and split up hizashi, nemuri, and I walked behind one corner

We were met with two villains. "You get that one hizashi. I'll get this on Nemuri. Make sure there's no more villains in the rooms. " I headed towards one that started running

"HEROS! HEROS ARE COMMING. " I pressed the ejection button on, and it caught him making him fall onto the ground. Two more villains came out and started to fight me. I repeated this process two times, tying both the villains up and setting them aside. 

I creeped up at the door to make sure no more villains were in the room
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Y/N POV

I got out of the chair as i heard footsteps walking to the door. I got as close as I could to the corner, trying to hide away from when master came back in here. The door opened slowly as tears started falling down my face.

Someone's head slowly peeked through the door. I didn't see what the person looked like because  i pushed my head into my knees and covered my head with my arms. I quietly started sobbing, trying not to make sound.

Footsteps came towards me, making me streak back in fear. He got down low to where I could see him. I looked up at him and hissed.

'I don't know what to do at this point, so I'll just try to protect myself.'

"Hey hey hey its okay. I won't hurt you," he told me . I heard those words before he tried to touch my head, but as he went, I bit his hand. "OW! son of a bi-" he looked back at the door. "Hold on a second," I growled, trying to sound intimidating to him so he'll leave me alone.

He went to the door and opened it. "MIDNIGHT!" he yelled and looked back at me. "Yeah!?" A woman's voice yelled back. "Come here!?" I flinched at his tone it was too loud, and my ears couldn't handle it.

A woman came into the room. "I met this girl yesterday before the mission, and she hissed at me and bit me, " she chuckled and started walking towards me, nealing  down.

"Hey there, sweetie," She started cooking towards me on her knees, I didn't since any threat from her it was just him. I didn't like it. Her hands came up and cupped my face they were soft and not hard like the other bad man's. "Aww, aren't you just the cutest little kitty?!" She squealed at me

My ears perched up in excitement.'I'm a cute kitty?' I asked myself in confusion and happiness

A purple fog type thing came from the woman's body and spread around the room, making me feel extra tired. I tried to shake off the feeling of tiredness, 'I don't like this purple fog.' I started hissing madly, as it made its way around the whole room and started to touch me.

Just as I got done hissing an overwhelming feeling of tiredness, it followed me, making me shut my eyes. And fall but not hit the ground "ive got you pretty kitty,"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey yall school just started back up and i haven't had time to update I'll try to update when I can I just need yall to bere with me also I now this is bad but it's the first couple of chapters it's gonna be okay! Anyways, love yall, and make sure you drink some water.