Chapter Eleven

(So far, are you all enjoying this story?)

Aizawa POV

I hit the video call button that called everyone in class 1-A "Hey Akari, come here." she wattles over here. "My class is calling, and they would like to meet you. Do you wanna say hi? " She looked at the phone and nodded

"Wait for them to pick up."  she nodded and looked at the phone. bakugou picked up the phone. "That's crazy that you're the first one to pick up bakugou," toshi teased

"Aha...., aha , you're so funny....bitch," she looked up at me "bitch?" She asked I looked at bakugou "no baby don't say that" she looked at bakugou again and nodded.

"Hey baby," Mina yelled from in the call more people were picking up....great she gave the phone back to me. "No baby, they want to talk to you," she looked at the phone and then at me "talk t...to m..me?" I nodded and gave her the phone I took a look for a moment and saw that everyone was on the call now.

"Hello, what's your name, baby?" Denki asked she looked at me confused."You don't know your name?" Hitoshi asked she nodded, "I am akari..you?"

"Toshi, get her and keep her close so she doesn't get kidnaped." He nodded and grabbed her hand she flinched a bit before  pulling back. I saw the sight and walked over to her and picked her up.

We walked out of the store after paying for the hoddie and walked to another store. "What other stores are made for little girls?" Shinsou shook his head."I don't know. I'm not a little girl." I rolled my eyes and kept walking on the hunt for small girls' clothes.

Akari POV:

I was looking around for the hoodie daddy sent me to find I wobbled around, trying to find where I was going. I saw  some heroes I didn't know, but they looked cool, but i don't want that one. I turned the corner and looked around for a bit until I got down to the aisle. I saw it it was Mr. Dinamight's hoodie, after a couple of years of trying to find it, I finally did it.

I ran to it and tried to grab it, but I was too short, so I couldn't. Daddy grabbed it off the self and handed it to me...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Hey baby akari, my class would like to talk to you, okay?" I looked at the rectangle, and then at him, I nodded, not wanting to go against his word. He hands me the rectangle, and it starts vibrating as he presses the light colored button.

"Hello?" A male voice says, "hi." I squeaked out he looks really.....like I know him.... "babygirl, do you know who that is?" He asks me, making me look ip at him. I shook my head no. "That's Mr.Dinamight." I looked at the rectangle now, being able to pinpoint who it was.

"That's crazy how you were te first on to answer bakugou," toshi said chuckling "haha your so funny." Dinamight said rudly. Sooner or later, we walked out of the store, and I was picked up by Daddy.

There were some more people on the call, but I was only fixated on dinamight.

"Can you say bakugou?" My eye brows connected in confusion "Baugo" I said he chuckled "ba" he motioned for me to follow "ba" "ku" "ku" "go" "go" "bakugou"

"Baugo"

"Good enough,"

"Hand the phone to your daddy," a pink girl said, and I pulled out of daddys neck. "Daddy, someone want you." He grabbed the what I now know is a phone.

"What do yalk heathens want?" He said, making the people on the phone chuckle."When can we meet her?" Someone asked

"Never."

"AWWWWWWWW MR.AIZAWA PLEASSSSSSEEE!" I flinched when they all screamed together. "Shhhhhh, you're scaring her. Here I'll tell you what when she gets more comfortable with people. I'll bring her up there, but right now, she's not, so I need yall to be patient."

She all agreed, and the deal was closed.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AUTHOR POV

(I know this isn't important to a lot of yall, but I feel that I should explain)

Hey guys, I know this is a short one and that I haven't been posting recently and I'm not gonna truma dump on you but I still have some things to clear up so yall get the whole picture.

1.) My mental health has been declining.

2.) I'm not healed (emotionally) due to some stuff that happened with family.

3.) I have school, which just adds to that pile of bad stuff.

Yall, I need you to understand the reason yall like (or hate) my writing so much is because I add stuff that's happened in my life onto a book that's very descriptive.

Example: In the beginning of the book, you know that she's an experiment for the LOV.

I don't know if you could Pease this together, but she was abandoned by her parents.

I was abandoned by my father (but my mother remarried), so that's just one of THE MANY EXAMPLES I HAVE TO OFFER FOR YOU.

but to gather this up, I am going to therapy to heal from some trauma that someone (my father) caused, and things are getting better!

Remember, I love you all so much. If you ever need anything, just reach out to me. I'm always open 24/7. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️