Chapter Nine

Akari POV

(Four years ago in Hosu City)

"Test 110649 ready for experiment 901" the test guy said as I stayed tied to the experiment chair. One of the testers' minions gave him a vile full of liquid.

"Let's see how she reacts to this one," he said, walking over to me. My eyes tracked him, watching his every move. He put the needle to my arm and injected it, entering the liquid slowly. I screamed in pain as he just smiled.

After he was done with the experiments, he unlocked my ropes, which were holding me down. He looked at his minions. "If the effect doesn't work in twenty-four hours, bring her back," they both nodded as I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded, and before I knew it... Everything went black...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
"Mmm...mm," my eyes fluttered open as I pushed my face off the cold, dirty concrete floor. I tried looking around, but the room was spinning, and my head and bum hurt.

I hovered my hand over my aching, pounding head, contemplating on touching my head. "Ah...ahh...mmm," the gaurd looked at me awkwardly, taking the ham sandwich out of his mouth.

"You should feel better in about twenty minutes, and you should feel like a new person," I weakly looked up at the guard. I let a quick groan out and put my head back onto the cold floor. "Go back to sleep. I'll tell the others you haven't woken up yet," I nodded weakly, and before I knew it, I was out.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
This time, when I woke up, my head hurt a lot more, and my bum felt hurt, too. But i could hear even better. Everything was so clear, and it wasn't wispers. When I opened my eyes, my vision was blury, but I could see it was just hard. Something Caressed my leg, and I jumped back in shock. I looked at the tail it was white and long and had some dirt on it. I touched the tail, feeling the painful throb go through my body again. I didn't have any time to cry about the pain

The next thing I heard was the crash of the cell door opening. I covered my face and stayed in the connor. "ahhh...110649, you're away.. finally," he sighed, taking a sip from his whiskey glass. He walked closer to me, making me jump back in fear as he pulled my hair back, making my head go up. "I see the test has worked on you," he says, giving me the grinn of a devil...

I'll never forget the day I got my neko quirk...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Akari...Akari... Babywake up," I heard a voice I've heard before. "Mmm." I looked around. I want in the cell...wear am I? My eyes fell onto the man in front of me. I couldn't see him clearly. "Am i?" I asked. I wanted to ask where am I? But I only got 2/3 of those words out.

"You're at home silly now let's get you in some daytime clothes and eat some breakfast." He picked me up and took me to the bathroom. Setting me on the bathroom counter , he opened the closet and then got a grayish baggy sweater tucked into the matching skirt. With long socks and black shoes.

"Aww, look at how cute you are," he said, smiling at me he turned me around and picked up the brush, brushing my hair, not touching my ears. He worked lightly through the curls, making my red curly hair not so bushy. "Okay, now that your hairs are all brushed, I'm gonna put the ointment on your ears and hair oil on it."

He reached for my ears, but I quickly dodged (not even gonna lie after I wrote the word dodged I took like an hour and a half nap). I'm not letting him touch my ears they hurt. "Baby, I need to put this on your ears." I shook my head no.... "How about I do it super gental?" Everything paused for a moment..."Nice?" He nodded "ill be nice."

I slowly let my head go towards him, letting  him touch my ears he dabbed the ointment on my hurt parts making Mr wince and bring my head back "kitten if you don't let me do this then I can't promise you your ears get better" he warns me...but my ears hurt...I groan as he puts the ointment and then the oil on my hair. He then took me off the counter, walking in front of me. "cmon, akari," he continued to walk in front of me

Until I was met with what felt like a brick wall, I fell on the floor.

Aizawa POV

"oof," I heard as baby Akari fell onto her bum. I looked at her bedroom wall and then at her "akari?" She looked around, trying to pinpoint my voice when she did she looked down at my feet. I kneeled down and waved my hand in front of her face.

"Akari, can you see me?" She nodded. "Can you see me clearly?" she nodded again. "Why did you run into the wall?" She looked around, trying to pinpoint where the wall she got on her knees and touched the wall."Mmm...." she groaned

I rubbed her shoulder. "Did you see that wall, baby akari?" I asked her, and she glanced at me, then the wall..."No," I chuckled. "Baby akari, you need glasses." She looked at me confused.

"Asses," she said, making me almost burst out laughing at the way she said it. "Glasses baby, not asses," she nodded as I picked her up and took her to the kitchen.

"Mornin," hizashi said with his signature grinn. "Good morning, love. We need to get baby akari some glasses today because everything she sees is blurry. "  he looked down at akari and nodded

"Well, get them down the road. I know a guy, and he's really good at what he does." I nodded. Todays gonna be a great day.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Ya'll, the most scary thing happened today me and my cousins and I were playing outside, and my aunt called us and said, "Get inside, I saw a Mexican guy walking down the street towards yall with a gun" you think I had anxiety then...bitch...imagine now.