Chapter Seven

Y/N POV

He brushed my hair back, careful of my ears. "You such a pretty kitty,"  he told me, and he pinned my hair up into pigtails. "Are you hungry?" He asked me. I looked up at him. I shook my head no. "Okay then, we'll wait a bit until you are." I nodded, though I was hungry. I really just wanted some sleep, but I couldn't let my guard down like I did last time.

"So what's your name?" He asked me, almost done with my hair. I pointed to my neck it had my numbers on it '110649'

"110649 isn't a name, honey," he told me, tiring my hair off. How? It's what they always called me. "Did you have a different name?" He asked, sitting across from me. I shook my head and looked down at me thighs.

"Then, how about we name you?" I looked up at him. He can do that? I looked up at him and nodded. I guess getting a new name would be exiding.

"I take it that you don't talk a lot?" He asked me, patting my head. I shook my head no. "So I'll just say some names, and you nod or shake your head  if you want it or not." Simple enough I could do that.

"Okay, how about Emi?"

I shook my head. It's a good name it just doesn't feel right.

"Yuki?"

I shook my head.

"Hana?"

No.

***15 minutes later***

I was getting bored. My perfect name was never gonna be out there. at least I knew that I think this man had a denial issue.

"Chika"

No... I DONT LIKE ANY OF THES-

"Akari?"

My tail swished back and forth, and my eyes got big. I gave him a BIG nod. That's the one "Akari it is." He did the weird face again. I looked up at him in confusion.

"Yeah? What do you need? " he asked me, looking confused. I touched my cold cheeks, pulling them up, like how he did it. "Am I doing it?" I mumbled extra quiet.

He came towards me and got onto my level, grabbing my hands and gentle pulling them off of my now hurting red cheeks. "It will come with time," he put my hands in his "are you hungry now love?" He asked me. I looked at my stomach. "...food." I mumbled "okay then you wanna go to the dinner table? Get to know your new sister and brother? And new papa?"

I nodded as his hand rubbed my cheek. "Okay, c'mon, " he led me to the dorms way of the room. "Mmm." I looked up at him. I had to go to the bathroom. "What?"

"Bathroom," I let out quietly,

"Do you know how to use the bathroom?" He asked me, making me not and run into the restroom

After I finished up my business, I went to go wash my hands when I saw myself in the mirror. What's that? I have white patches all over my face. Momma didn't have them on his face.

(If you don't know what she's talking about, it's vidiligo it's a loss of pigment in the skin, making it give off white patches on your body like the picture above)

(When she said momma, then his she ment aizawa)

"Dots," I said as I touched my face. They didn't look like everyone else's is this why no one likes me?

"Akari? Are you almost done?" Momma asked as I opened the door. I looked up at him and felt sad as I pointed to my face.

"Dots," I traced over the patches with my hand as my red hair got into the was of my face when I looked down. He listed my chin up.

"Hey hey your okay. That's completely normal. It's just... your skin!" He assured me, making me feel a bit better but not really.

I touched his face and sighed. "You have it?"  I asked him, hoping he'll understand my childish words."No... I don't have it. "

"Bad?" 

"No honey, it's not bad. You're a very pretty kitty. " I nodded, not fully believing him

Is that why they called me a pretty kitty? Because I was different?

He grabbed my hand and opened the door for me, taking me down the hallway one step at a tike since I'm not that good at walking yet "yup one in front of the other" I did stumble a but but he caught me when I did.

We approached the stairs slowly but surly.

"Are you ready to go down the stairs?" I looked down the stairs. I looked up at him and shook my head. I don't think I'm ready to go down there on my own yet.

"Arms up." I put my arms up in confusion.

He picked me up as I clunker to him, afraid he'll drop me after we stood there for a minute, and I was sure he wasn't gonna drop me he took me down the stairs.

(That's how he's holding you)

We got to the end of the stairs, and I was met with two peoples One of them had long hair like mine, and the other one looked like momma. Then there was a little girl about my size. I put my face in mommas neck, not wanting to be seen by
The two men and the little girl.

"Akari, this is my husband hizashi, your bother hitoshi and your sister, eri?"

I put my face even more into his neck. I don't wanna speak right now.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Thank you for reading I just got really bored today because I had to watch my little brother and now I'm going to dance class so I thought I would post yeah it is a little short but I had no inspiration so did my best.