Chapter Thirteen

Akari POV:

we spelled up to the eye doctor. i looked at the outside as Daddy came and unbuckled me. I was still in the car seat when he stopped and looked at me. "Baby Akari?" He looked at me "I need you to be on your best behavior when we walk into this eye doctor, okay?" He sounded intimidating. I nodded, and he got me put off my car seat and carried me into the eye doctor.

Okay. People.....I can do people......I think.

When we got in there, my ears twitched, and the tail swished. I sniffed the air. It smelled like it did in the mall. He sat me down in the chair and gave me a kids toy to play with. I wasn't very interested in it and was more interested in outlining the white spots on my skin with purple marker....

"Aizawa Akari." I looked up and saw a man with mouse ears and a mouse tail. My pupils were large, and my ears stood straight up, and my tail went still. "Akari.....best behavior," Daddy reminded me...

I nodded when he picked me up and put me on his side so my legs were on either side of him. "Daddy...." I wisperd gently in his ear."What baby?" He wisperd back,"I want him, " I mumbled as I pointed to the man that was walking  us to his station (little area where he works).

Aizawa POV

So....she had cat mannerisms. It's a good thing I got those cat toys, too. As we got closer to his working station, he wisperd to another guy for a second and they had a conversation before the mouse man walked out of the room and the man in the white coat walked towards us.

She was distracted with my hair to care who it was but when she saw him she cluched to me. "Mmmm," she wimperd as she put her arms around me. NO, she lached onto me. I could barely breathe.

"Baby akari, what's wrong?" I asked her as I rubbed her arm with my thumb. "It's a man white coat." I looked at him, and I guess her heard her, or that's his quirk, maybe.

"Well, I promise I won't hurt you," he said smiling she looked at him unconvinced. She pointed to his white doctors coat "oh this is my work uniform. I could take it off. I you like." She looked at the ground and nodded.

He took the coat off and then sat down in his spiny chair with his clipboard.

"Okay, so I need to run come tests on you. Nothing bad. Just a test  to check your vision and determine if you need glasses or contacts. And another tests assess your eye health and checks for eye disease."

"Can you stand right there?" The Dr asked as she placed both feet where she was supposed to stand. He grabbed a clipboard and started writing on it. "Your name is Akari Aizawa." she looked at me, and I nodded, then she looked at him and nodded. "Okay, Akari, can you cover one eye with your hand?" He asked her as she picked up her hand and covered her left eye with it.

"Okay, and you see this?" He asked, pointing to the biggest letter on there she nodded so far so good. "Can you see this?"  He asked, going down one line. She then nodded again "okay what about this one?" she squinted, "nu uh," he nodded and wrote it down onto the clip board.

He did a few more checks and gave me a paper with basic information on it, saying that she had underdeveloped eyes due to the darkness, so I should keep her in lighter areas. I couldn't only imagine why she had under development in her eyes.

"Go, unfortunately, she does need glasses die to not being able to see very well. I would give yall the option of contacts but do to her age and how.....Hard it would be to get them out and in I highly  recommend glasses" I nodded she doesn't seem like the type to wear the contacts anyways.

"Glasses will be fine." I turned to Akari that was looking through the window to find the mouse, man."Akari....do you want to pick your glasses out?" She nodded and ran to my side. "Come with me, child. we have a bunch of glasses to pick from." she nodded, and we followed him.

"What kind of glasses do you want or think you would like?" he asked her as she thought for a moment before putting her hand on her eyes in circles.

"Circle glasses, okay, we have those" he said bringing frames there were purple, pink, orange, blue and gold he told her to pick a color and she went straight to the gold ones.

"are those the ones you want?" the Dr asked her, she nodded and he somehow got her prescriptive lens in the glasses and put them on her face. she then went to the mirror and looked at herself she looked up at her ears and down at her tail then at her skin then looked at herself in the eyes.

i couldn't tell you what she was feeling. I know she was puzzled with the events that have happened today. 

i kneel down to her and touch her shoulder "hey baby...how are you feeling?" i asked her she looked my face over and then she looked at my clothes. then......she hugged me unexpectedly 

"thank you daddy" 

"your welcome baby"