Chapter Seventeen

Aizawa POV

We walked into UA. I was holding her hand, and her food. We got up to the door, and I kicked it, waiting for someone to open it, momo . opend The door welcomed me in. I guess she didn't see Akari. I put Akari in my seat and scooted her up to my desk, letting her eat her McDonald's.

"You feeling better, baby?" she looked up at me and nodded a small bit. "Mr. Aizawa, who is that," I was asked."Everyone this I'd Akari my daughter do not get in her face and try to be quieter"

I warned them, "Why is she here though I thought she would be here tomorrow?" I looked at akari, who was looking at the class with shame in her eyes.

"Ashido, it's not up to me to tell you if she wants to tell you, then she will." I told her simply. It's the first day of she at her new school, and she gets into a fight....this is going to be a long year....

"Okay, class turns to page 103 and read chapters four and fiv-" I stopped looking around the classroom. "Where's bakugou?" I asked them he wasn't in his seat.

"He went to the bathroom just before you came here," iida informed me. I nodded she's gonna be so excited when she meets him. I know bakugou secretly has a soft spot for children.

"Uhh, Mr. Aizawa?" Todoroki pointed to Akari she was asleep her head on the desk with a chicken nugget in her hand. "I can make her a blanket so she's not cold," momo insisted.

"No need she can just go into my sleeping bag," I said, taking the chicken nugget out of her hand and picking her up she Clinged to me before I even had a chance to move her. "On second thought sure momo" she walked up to me with a white fluffy blanket.

I wrapped the girl in it, laying her back in my neck. I heard plenty oh 'aw's,' so instead of yelling at them, I wrote on the chalkboard.

'If you wake up this girl, I will expell you'

That got them to shut up as they read chapters four and five. Then the door opened, and in came bakugou. Her ears flicked, and her eyes opened a bit. "Baugo?" She asked in a tired voice, yawning

"Yes, it is bakugou honey," She's so precious and small. I motioned bakugou to come over. "What up nugget?" He asked her, and she giggled at the name...

She....

Laughed....

She put her hands out to bakugou  he walked over and picked her up with ease. He made sure to watch over her bandages that she still had on her arms and legs.

He sat down with her in his lap he was looking at his notebook steeling his pencil, which she found out that she could make pictures with.

(Picutre provided above. Pretend Eri is Akari)

"Okay, class, is everyone done with reading.....page 103 chapters four and five?" Everyone nodded.

I grabbed the test packets out and started passing them out. "Help?" Akari asked me to get off of bakugous lap (with his help, of course). I handed her the packers and told her to give one packet to everyone

She gave one to Tokoyami, then izuku, then kaminari. "Why, thank you," momo said, smiling at her, making her blush. She gave one to iida. "Thank you, young one," he said, smiling at her, doing his chop hand thing. She did it back and smiled at his silliness.

After she gave one to everyone, she went to ayama and gave him his paper "Merci chaton" he told her and she giggled once more.

When they were taking their test, she walked around the room and played with some stuff.
She went and looked at Tokoyami his shadow came out and scared her a bit, but she got used to it.

I know no one in this classroom would hurt her she giggled around with dark shadow and then got intrigued with some other stuff.

She went to iida and played with his hands the with the Engines on his legs "Akari" I said getting her attention she looked at me and I shook my head "She's fine Mr.Aizawa she's not hurting anything" iida said looking at me.

Iida snaping back? What..... that's crazy he wouldn't do that for anyone....whattttt. I went back to my computer, putting grades in, knowing u could take my eyes off of her and her still be safe.

As i thought She got bored with iida and walked up to me "daddy" she wisperd "yes akari?" I wisperd back "potty, " she said. I looked up. I can't leave them. "Momo," I spoke in my speaking voice she looked up from her test, and I curled my finger, telling her to come here. "Yes, Mr. aizawa" she wisperd when she got up here

"Akari needs to go to the bathroom, and you're one of the only girls I trust that won't lollygag. Do you mind taking her. I can't take my eyes off of them. " she nodded with a sweet smile and took akaris' hand.

MOMO POV

I took the little girls hand walking out of the room with her. "If you don't mind me asking...why are you here? Shouldn't you be in school?" I asked her, her head hung Low, and she looked sad.

"Won't tell?" She asked sadly.

"No, kitten, I won't tell.""

"Well, at school today, me and my new friend Kota. We're playing at the swings, and a kid came up and started to make fun of us and grabbed my shirt, and I hit him hard.  Now I am here." Oh my.....well.....

"You said he hit you first?" I asked her to make sure she was the victim "yes ma'am" she nodded.
"I would have hit him too."

She giggled at my response.
"Can I tell you something?" She asked me,"Of course anything, " she twisted her foot, looking at the ground."I kind of bit him,"

"Like...with your teeth?"

She nodded

This child....is....a wild one.