Chapter Four

*I have acrylic nails on, so their might be some bad spelling*

Y/N POV

So heroes won't hurt me... Then why did master say they would? Where's bun bun? I looked around the bed and didn't see bun bun. I could see the bed because I didn't take my eyes off the hero. Master also said that heroes lie.

"Are you looking for this?" He asked me, pulling out bun bun from his jacket."Do you want him?" He asked me, holding him out for me as I nodded.

He got up and walked over here I and stuck his arm out, avoiding touching me. I grabbed it, and he went and set back down. "What's his name?" he said, making me have wide eyes. It's NOT A BOY! "her" I said in a trying intimidating tone

"oh sorry what's her name?" he corrected. i hesitated before speaking, "Bun bun." he his face did a weird motion, my eyebrows tuned into one eye brow. "What?" He asked me.

I shook my head, not wanting to speak anymore. Last time, I asked questions, I got hurt, looking down at my arms remembering all to well of what happend

"When we get home....you need a bath," he said. What's a bath? I looked at him with the same face I did last time. "Baf?" I asked him "wash we need to wash you, get you clean!" He said a bit loud, making me flinch.

"Are you ready to go home?" He asked me, looking at the door

I looked at him, then back at the door, then back at him, I nodded, not wanting to go against him. "Just wait here a minute so I can get you discharged." i nodded and pulled my aching knees to my face

He walked out, closing the box behind him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Aizawa POV

She seemed like a little ball of fear to me, I walked into the recovery girls' office and knocked. "Come in," I walked into her office and sat down without even looking "so getting attached already?" She hummed in amusement

"No." She rolled her eyes."You know you will.." I heard her mumble.

"Anyways, she needs to have one of these every day and one of these every other day, okay?" She handed a bottle of pills to give to her. I nodded and put them in my jacket pocket.

"Give them to her after her bath, and make sure she gets a lot of water and a BIG meal she hasn't eaten properly in years..also put this in her ears and tail when you wash her ...it looks like she is good to go"

I nodded, grabbing some foster papers to sign and heading out. I pulled out my phone, looking at the lock screen

I smiled a bit at it, unlocking it texting zashi

Love ❤️

Me:
Hey, we're on our way.

Love ❤️
Okay! I'll make food
Can't wait to meet them.

Me:
Bye, I love you

Love ❤️
Bye, love you too

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Closing the phone, putting it back into my
Pocket.

I walked into the room and saw the neko fire facing the pillow sitting Indian style (criss cross) "well mr. bun bun, it looks like we're in a new place, but don't worry, I'll protect you..."

she said sadly as she pulled him to her chest. "Are you ready?" I asked her, making her jump and look at me.

She nodded and tried to get out of bed, not fully able to get out of bed. Now that I saw her full body, she's a lot smaller than other kids her age....how old even is she?

I'll look at her files tonight when I get everyone settled.

I walked over there to help her extending my arms she flinched and coverd her face in protection I looked at her for a second if I help her now then she'll warm up at me I  grabbed her small frame putting her in her two feet.

Her doe eyes looked up at me with concern. I just smiled and led her to the door. I opened the door and walked out she grabbed my pinky. I fear all these people and rooms. I rubbed her back, and she pushed her face in my jacket, hiding there.

"Hey...hey....it's okay all these people are good people they help save people's lives" she looked up at me not understanding "good?" She asked. I nodded. "Good."

We stopped by Eri's Hospital Room she came out with a big smile on her face when she came she didn't know what or how to smile, but now she's as bright as the sun.

I looked down at the child holding her face in my jacket she gave eri the same look that she gave me.

"Cmon eri, it's time to go home." she smiled and nodded, grabbing my hand and looking at me. "HI! What's your name? " eri yelled in excitement. The other child jumped back in fear, "eri, not now, baby." she nodded and started walking,

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Y/N POV

Mr. Eraserhead seems okay. He let me old his pinky and hide myself in his jacket he also helped me out of the big springy thing not hurting me at all he also gave me bun bun

But I would like to see the other lady she had glasses and dark hair and a white body suit on. I liked the old lady to she gave me the forehead kisses. I liked those.

She healed my ears and tail to they feel better, but I don't want these white bandages on anymore. I reached up and started pealing, the cloth off of my ears, until a hand met mine. "Not yet they still need to stay on," the Mr. Eraserhead said

I itched the bandages they are starting to itch a bit, and I don't like that soon after my arms started to itch to.

He helped me into the big thing it had a couple of seats in it, and he got into the front and started moving the wheel, making me look out the glass box soon a ray of light came in it felt warm and welcoming.

I tried to keep my eyes open till we got there, but bun bun was feeling sleepy too, so I gave in and closed my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.