Chapter Twenty-Three

(How far along in the book do you think we are? I was just wondering 😏)

AIZAWA POV

it's been a year since the villains attacked, and I'm starting to let her go places again. She's healing. He's experiencing a lot of new things. Is December 19th her birthday! She's turning ten years old today.

My baby's all grown up.

Bakugou took her out for ice cream to distract her for a little while so we could decorate the house.

I've got her a sash, a princess, teara, and all of her favorite people are here.

"Cake! Where's the cake!?" I yelled. I need everything to be perfect! Not a thing can go wrong!

"Chill out Mr.Aizawa we like totally got it," ashido said, taking the cake out of the fridge and setting it on the counter.

I'll walk you through it a little bit when you walk in theirs a bubble machine making bubbles (I did that because she loves bubbles when it's bathtime.).

When you walk through that, it's a big arch of purple and pink balloons. And when you're done walking through that, it's the kitchen where her three layer  pink and purple and white butterfly cake is.

She loves butterflies, especially when she's in her cat form. She is a bit more....playful when she's in her cat form, but everybody loves it.

The house was full of decorations for Akari....I just hope she likes it..

Hizashi pulled my hand up to his face and kissed it..."Everything's perfect. Stop stressing." I nodded and smiled. "BAKUGOU JIST PULLED UP SHES HERE!" we all rushed to get in out spots. we turned off the lights and when she came in.

"SURPRISE!" everybody yelled, making Akari jump back and hold bakugou confused. "Baugo? What is going on?" She doesn't know what a birthday party is? "It's your birthday, silly!" He picked her up and walked through the crowd, getting a couple 'aww' here and their.

"My Birfday," she asked, pointing to herself and raising her eyebrows. When thir was less people in front of her, he put her down. "Yes, your birthday!" Bakugou smiled at her.

"What's a Birfday?" She wisperd to bakugou."Today was the day you were born and were celebrating it!"

She smiled confused "just enjoy thr party baby" he said, kissing her cheek while she giggled. "Who wants cake?" I asked as I heard the door open it was kotah "sorry were late! I hope we didn't miss anything."

"Hardly. We're going to sing happy birthday to her right now." I said as they both came into the kitchen.

As soon as Akari saw him, she jumped out of bakugous hands and hugged him. "KOTAH," kotah hugged her back, earning a glare from bakugou.

Shinsou leaned on my shoulder. "First hugs, then marriage..i can see it now." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Their just friends"

"Didn't you say that about me and denki? What happened after that, dad?"

I pushed dis face way, making him stumble and laugh. "Cake, everyone!" Everyone went to the kitchen, and she saw the cake "ahhhhhhh" she squealed as bakugou picked her up and put her on the stool so she could blow out the candles

We all gathered around the cake
I pulled out my phone and started recording

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday too, you happy birthday dear Akari, happy birthday too you!" Everybody sang she her smile was bigger than the Rio grand.

"Make a wish and blow out your candles," she muttered a wish, and
Blew out the candles. "Akari, you want to help me cut the cake?" Iida said she nodded and put her hand on his 'helping' him cut the cake.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Alas, after a big day of partying, I carried Akari to bed, leaving the 19 teenagers in the living room (can you geuss who wasn't invited?) I laid her down taking her sash off and along with her teara and finally her glasses.

She snuggled up to her stuffed animals.

I kissed her forehead, turned off her light, and walked out of the room, taking one last glance.

Finally, I went to the closet and pulled out 20 blankets (don't ask), taking them down stairs

I saw some people cuddling each other

Iida and ochako
Hitoshi and kaminari
Momo and jirou

I took a couple of pics and sent them to the group chat.
I put the blankets on each of them and left. I took the remainder blankets and put them back.

He crawled in bed and snuggled my husband.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
??? POV

I dragged my hand onto the bedframe. "Well, hello their little girl...long time no see"