POLY MARAUDERS | TEACHER! TEACHER! (teacher reader au)

request : I was wondering if I can do a small little blurby for myself with school right around the corner. Just like one of the marauders or all are helping set up the classroom and just helping out and cleaning

requested by loving-and-dreaming on tumblr

g. : fluff ; modern au ; muggle au ; teacher reader ; comfort fic ; marauders want to help reader ; they are so helpful ; sneaky stolen kisses ; remus is a hypocrite ; but we still love him ; sirius being dramatic ; james is whiny ; they want kisses too

length : 0.9k

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Wh-what are you doing here?" you stutter, staring wide eyed as the three men make it into your classroom.

"That's not important right now, princess," Sirius approaches you with a soft smile and combs his fingers through your hair before gently pulling you in close to press a soft kiss against your temple.

"Don't do this all by yourself," James tenderly eases the staple gun out of your hands, "this is what we're here for," he then walks over to a display on the wall where a stack of papers is placed beside on a nearby desk, "is this where you want to display...superlatives? And other stuff in the same pile?" James asks, looking through the small stack of colourful papers.

"Uhh...y-yeah," you utter timidly as Sirius pulls you into his chest from behind, nuzzling his face into the back of your head and pressing a kiss there before resting his chin against your shoulder.

"Did you make all of this yourself?" you see James's eyes widen, an impressed look crossing his face when he continues to look over your self-made posters. He looks over for a moment, a fond look in his eyes when you nod at him, softly smiling within Sirius's affectionate embrace, "I'd be a whole lot smarter if you were my teacher at school,"

"Ain't that the truth," Remus comments from the side and the three laugh good-naturedly, with James pretending to get mad so that he can turn to the empty display and begin stapling the posters on the small diagram you had helpfully sketched out when planning its arrangement.

"Come here, dollface," Sirius urges you to move towards Remus, who had laid out a familiar set of dishes for you, "you should eat, we can handle everything else,"

"But...uhh—" Remus doesn't allow you to protest, helping you into your seat instead, all while Sirius moves to another display and goes about filling it out the way you intended using your planned sketch.

"We made sure to order your favourite so please eat," the tall brunette urges, his eyes pleading for your concession. Thankfully, you didn't have much fight left in you to protest their attentiveness. Upon sitting down, Remus makes sure that you begin to eat before he steps away and organises all the printed out worksheets you had yet to arrange into your filing cabinet.

You watch as the boys move around you to do the chores that you had the responsibility of doing for the new school year. They were diligent and focused and didn't appear bothered by the tasks either, which was a relief. Feeling like a burden was a regular occurrence for you but Sirius, Remus and James always made sure that you had no reason to feel that way around them; they were reliable and worked through everything with you without complaints. They were a blessing. Once the posters were done, Sirius and James looked over the to-do list you had written up on your memo pad at the front desk before setting off to do the next couple of tasks for you as well.

Sirius went to clear out the back cupboards of the things you had previously marked as no longer needed whilst James went to retrieve the new box of workbooks that was all the way on the other side of the school, where the supplies were usually kept. They both had to pass you on their way to do their tasks and couldn't resist pressing a kiss to your cheek, James on your right and Sirius on your left. They both found you so adorable when eating peacefully and clearly enjoying your meal, they couldn't resist stealing a cheeky kiss. It even gave them additional strength and motivation to finish up the rest of the chores on your to-do list before the day ends.

Remus looks over and sees the flustered look on your face as Sirius and James walk away to do what they planned. Smirking, he calls over his shoulder as he continues filing documents for you, "take it easy on our angel, boys," he light-heartedly jabs, "we need her alive to teach the new generation," he laughs as you shout at him in embarrassed protest whilst James and Sirius laugh to themselves.

"Sorry, Doll," Sirius apologises with a wink as he ties up his lose hair.

"Just relax, yeah?" James calls back before leaving to retrieve the workbooks.

Relax... you think to yourself, slowly beginning to smile, it's certainly easier with them around...

Out of nowhere, Remus was suddenly in front of you, leaning over your figure and holding himself up with a hand on the desk you were seated at. You make a soft sound of bewilderment that Remus finds too cute to resist. For only a small moment, he savours the look of surprise you stare up at him with as he lifts your chin up and presses a kiss against your pouty lips. Sighing in bliss against his lips, you immediately kiss back, your lashes tickling his cheekbone as they flutter close.

"Remus!" Sirius shouts in protest from behind you but it doesn't break your kiss as you were both used to his dramatics, "You made us all promise not to get distracted!" Remus just deepens the kiss in response, which increases Sirius's objections, "James! Get back here quick! Remus is hogging our angel again!"

You can only guess that the heavy but rapid footfalls echoing in the hallway was James racing back, his arms occupied by a box full of freshly delivered workbooks.

"That's not fair Moony!"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

a/n : for the requester, this is a special thank you to all teachers who go above and beyond for their students without the proper acknowledgement. we love you, we care for you and we appreciate you so so much <3