Chapter 3

“What?” Faye glared at Nam before shifting her gaze towards Freen, who’s also staring at her friend. “What the hell, Freen?”

Nam tried really hard to stop herself from laughing, “Yeah, we’re so sorry, Faye.” Nam smile apologetically. She hates the guts of the girl especially when she always acts so possessive of the oldest Thai.

Faye looked at them or rather glare at each one of them before storming off. After seeing the tallest out of the gym, everyone stared at the grinning Nam.

“Just what the hell was that, Nam?” Freen asked, voice implying her confusion and curiosity on what her friend was planning.

Nam looked around before looking back at Freen, “I will explain later, alright?” She said, “Are you guys done with your training? If yes, go change first and we’ll talk.” Nam added.

The oldest Thai sighed, “Not yet.”

Nam nodded, “Then, we’ll just wait for you here.”

The two players nodded before going back to their training while the rest just sat down as they decided to wait for the other two.

Becky, Irin, and Mind couldn’t help but get stunned on how the two plays, especially because it’s their first time watching the volleyball varsity train. Being busy with council works and such makes it hard for them to find time to explore the campus or just have break.

“Bet they missed playing.” Kade said as they continue watching Freen and Noey have their training.

Nam and Love nodded, “Well, that’s basically their life.” The shorter one said.

Irin got curious on their friendship, so before she could even stop herself she asked, “Do you guys have any sport?” Clearly curious whether they do some sports or not.

Love faced the Thai with a gentle smile. Seeing the Thai this close made her feel warm and nice, “I was in a track and field team in highschool with Kade while Nam used to play tennis.” She answered.

Irin frowned at that, “You guys stopped doing sports?”

Love softly nodded, “Yeah.” She replied.

Love looked lost for a moment that Irin immediately regretted asking that. Irin stared at Love who’s just staring up front. She promptly noticed the long lashes of the shorter, the tall nose and those plump lips.

“Are you okay?”

Irin instantly gazed away after hearing the concerned voice of Love. She scolded herself for staring at the other lass when they are not that close yet.

Yet.

Love chuckled at the flushed face of the Thai, “Are you okay, Irin? You kind of looked flushed.” She asked, obviously teasing the older.

“I-I… Oh my god, stop teasing me.” Irin slapped the former’s arm before looking away as she tries her best to hide her beet red face. Well, Love just saw her looking—or is gaping a more appropriate term?

The younger was definitely teasing her with how Love is still laughing at her. Seeing the younger laugh at her stupidity, she too can’t help but laugh along.

“You’re look so red.” Love stated with a small chuckle. “It’s okay, I know I’m quite cute.”

Irin looked at the shorter, “I didn’t know you’re conceited.” She scoffed, teasingly.

The two of them share another round of laughter, forgetting the people around them for a few moments as they enjoy the company of each other.

“C’mon, let’s wait for them outside the gym.” Nam clapped her hands to gather their divided attentions, “They will just have a shower then we’ll discuss everything.”