Chapter 7

"Hey."

"Good morning, Freen." Becky smiled at the newly arrived girl. They decided to meet at the nearest café near their university.

Freen took the seat in front of the younger beaming a small smile, "Sorry for making you wait. Nam was being a nagger." Freen muttered, "So, where do you want to go?" She asked.

Becky chuckled at the question, "Nam forced you to do this, right?" She questioned, clearly knowing what their friend was planning.

Freen felt sorry for making the other girl feel like she was forced to do everything- well, she technically is but a part of her also wants to spend some time to know Becky. Something inside Freen likes the feeling of seeing the other girl and just spend time together but Freen still doesn't acknowledge it, thinking that it was just some platonic shit.

Freen rubbed her nape before answering, "Well, kind of but I also want to know you so I guess, we can do it now."

Becky smiled after hearing the other girl's response also liking the idea of them knowing each other. So, she stood up offering her hand for the older to take, "Let's go?"

Freen glanced at the hand being reached out in front of her before looking at Becky who's waiting for Freen to take her hand. Becky scoffed when the other girl made no movement before taking the older's hand that is resting on her lap.

"Wait, where are we going?" Freen asked frowning.

Becky stopped from walking before facing the other girl, "I don't know," She grinned mischievously, "We can just stroll and let fate decide for us."

Freen rolled her eyes hearing the words from the orange haired girl, "Can I trust you?" She raised an eyebrow.

Becky laughed wholeheartedly, "Oh my god, of course! I'm not some kind of serial killer, Freen." The younger girl answered, still laughing.

And Freen hearing the brightest and most beautiful laugh she have ever heard in her 23 years of living churn something inside of her. It's not like it's her first time hearing a laugh as loud as it is because being friends with Kade makes her hear it every day.

But there is something different with how Becky's laugh made her feel.

"Wait, I have a proposal!" Becky stopped walking thus making Freen followed suit, "Can we go to your place?" Becky asked, looking at Freen with those beautiful huge pair of eyes.

Freen frowned, "What? Why?"

"I'm thinking of doing some groceries shopping then go to your place and cook." Becky smiled, feeling kind of proud of what she thought, "Please? I can make a really good pasta!"

Seeing the smile of the younger made Freen sighed in defeat before letting out a small nod, "Alright, let's go."

Once they entered the grocery mart, Becky immediately let go of Freen's hand before grabbing a cart. Freen couldn't help but just shake her head with the other girl's enthusiasm. It is her first time seeing their council vice president be so lively and happy.

"Slow down, Becky. I can't afford you getting hurt, please." Freen sighed before pulling the younger's wrist to stop her from running, "We have all the time. Don't rush."

Freen grabbed the cart from the other girl's grasp before pushing it herself, her left hand still holding Becky's wrist.

Becky pouted but nonetheless let the older pull her, "You know, I don't usually go here. I can actually count on my fingers the times I went here." Becky started before properly holding Freen's warm hand.

Freen glanced at the younger girl, "Why? Because you go berserk?"

Becky rolled her eyes before slapping the other girl's shoulder, "No," Becky scoffed, "I-I'm just not allowed to go anywhere I want."