Chapter 1

Ava was a musician, a singer to be more exact, and she had been part of her fair share of hidden drama, but when Kanye released the phone call transcript she knew that was a step too far. Ava thought the best course of action was to DM Taylor Swift on Insta, her relationship with Kanye was not a great one either.

AVA
Hello Taylor, you probably don't know who I am or why I am sending you this DM, but I thought you would like to know I'm realising a song about Mr West. It's not good for him, we have our own history, if you want to listen to it it's called House Of Cards. Anyway I will leave you alone.

Ava hit send to the message and almost immediately got the the three dots appearing which shocked Ava.

Taylor
It's good to hear that other people hate him enough to write a song about him. Can I ask about your history with him?

Taylor replied, smiling at her phone as she read the message from AVA, going to search her up as she waited for AVA to answer.

AVA
You sure can, he cheated on his wife with me, then broke up with me over text. It wasn't a great relationship but I had just come to America and he was kind of welcoming at first, he isn't now. I also I'm very gay now, and he is a very disgusting man.

Ava replied, not sure if she was oversharing, as she turned on Taylor Swift's 1989 playing it through her speakers. Little did Ava know but Taylor was currently listening to her discography, she liked it so far. Taylor's eyes going wide as she read the message Ava had just sent her.

Taylor
What the Fuck?!

Was all Taylor could think to reply with, Ava laughed at the message as she made herself dinner.

AVA
I was 18 none the less. Fucking creep. But yes I could end his and Kim's marriage with a single text, and I guess that makes me feel powerful. Is there anything else you want to know about me, Miss Swift?

Ava laughed as she replied, but as Taylor read it all the colour drained out of her face.

Taylor
He is even worse than I thought, holy shit. Okay, yes I would like to know where you are from?

Taylor replied, Ava thinking of all the stories she could tell Taylor, and all the ways that they could ruin the man.

AVA
Obviously, I am from Australia. And no we don't put shrimp on the barbie.

Ava replied, Taylor chuckled as she read the message, thinking she would like to actually get to know this woman, thinking they could be friend.

Taylor
😂
Okay, how about we do I ask a question you ask a question?

Taylor asked, Ava smiled at the message as she took her steak off the grill, putting it onto her plate.

AVA
Sure
Um, I guess I'll start with a really basic one, what's your favourite colour?

Ava replied not knowing what to ask, as she started eating her dinner.

Taylor
Purple obviously, 💜

AVA
Mines either dark green or black
It's your turn to ask a question

Ava responded to Taylor's message, Taylor smiling at it, for probably the first time since the phone call incident she was genuinely happy.

Taylor
Ok, how old are you?

Taylor asked, really wanting to know what the age difference was between them,

AVA
I'm 25 turning 26 on the 13 of December

Ava replied, Taylor's eyes going wide, she shared a birthday with this woman,