Chapter 16

Warning: trauma

Ava

"I can't believe she did that, I'm so sorry Addie."

Iliza said as she came over to sit next to her,

"Can I hug you?"

Iliza asked Ava nodded and the blonde wrapped her up in a tight hug, as Ava's dad walked in.

"Can I join too?"

Richard asked Ava just nodding and her dad joining the hug,

"I'm proud of you my sweetpea, you know that right?"

Ava's dad told her Ava nodded giving her dad a little laugh, the man smiling at his daughter.

"That album of yours is really good."

Her father added, Iliza nodded in agreement,

"A little birdie told me that you have another one in the works."

Iliza said, Ava laughing as she nodded,

"Yes you heard correctly. I think I am finally ready to tell the world what he did."

Ava told Iliza and her dad, who both smiled at her,

"Does this mean I can finally listen to a version of Cinderella's dead that isn't a crapy voice note?"

Iliza asked which cause Ava to laugh harder, before she stopped to think about it. She hadn't thought about the songs she was going to release as part of an album with MESS in a while.

"Yeah I think I might put all of those songs on there. Do you want to know what title I'm thinking of?"

Ava asked her father and her best friend, who quickly nodded,

"I was thinking vengeance in all caps. But I did just have this thought, you know all those photos and evidence of the relationship that I have?"

Ava asked the two nodded, not quite sure where Ava was going with this.

"So I was thinking with the physical copies that people get I'm going include one or two pieces of the duplicate evidence with instructions, to make a video burning it and post it with a hashtag that I haven't come up with yet. What do we think?"

Ava explained, Iliza immediately liking the idea, Ava's father a little concerned with the logistics but was soon on board.

Taylor

"I hope you are happy with yourself Taylor. You seemed to really upset your new friend and her family."

Andrea told her daughter who was feeling sick to the stomach that she had done what she had been.

"I didn't know it was going to be that bad. God, I really messed up didn't I?"

Taylor asked her mum her head in her hands, she felt overwhelmingly sorry that one she had pushed and 2 that Ava had lost her mother on Christmas what was supposed to be a joyful time.

"That you did honey."

Was all Andrea said, the two boys too shocked to put anything into the conversation.

"Why did you do it, Tibbles?"

Austen finally found his voice to ask, Taylor looking at him like she wasn't in the mood for his nicknames.

"I don't know Austen, I guess I thought it was a stupid little reason and wanted to know why she wouldn't just tell me. I wasn't expecting that."

Taylor said head still in her hands thoughts flying 100 miles an hour in her head.