Chapter 5

In a flash, Hermes is back with two new figures.  Azreal and Lilith.

"What do you want?" Lilith spat.

"We want to know whether you pose a threat to us," Zeus replied, looking angry at her attitude.

"What do you think?  We have been saving people and you Olympians are just sitting here doing nothing!" Azrael said, with venom.

"Who are you?  I demand you to take off your mask," Zeus said.

"You do not control me!  I answer to ones who earn my respect, such as someone who never neglected me, Lilith!" Azrael yelled.

"I am your king!" Zeus yelled back.  He released an aura as a threat.  Unfortunate for him, Azrael released his own aura, stronger than anyone in the room.  Zeus cowered.  Azrael then hid his aura again.

"Isn't Lilith the mother of demons?  How come your aura is pure, unlike any demons?" Athena asked.

"Athena, athena," Azrael said chuckling dangerously, "Not all demons have stained and sinned auras.  But to answer your question, I am an angel."  

"Really?  I thought...  Doesn't that make you different from others?" Athena asked.

"Athena, Life is a rose with thorns.  Like a rose, life comes with its thorns and petals. However, rather than waiting to watch the petals fall, we can celebrate their presence.  Let's say, me being an angel is petals, and me being different is thorns.  Instead of being optimistic, I embrace the fact that I'm an angel, special from others and use it for the greater good.  Why would I be sad, when I have such a good raiser, who never abandoned me when I was different," Azrael said, everyone in the room looked at him attentively.

"And why would you say you are an angel?" Athena asked again.

"Because of this," Azrael replied.  His clothes changed into a chiton, showing his white hair, and within seconds, his wings came out.  As white as snow.

Everyone admired his wings.  "Would you help us in this war?" Zeus asked.

"Is there a reason for me to not to?" Azrael asked.

"Well, that is settled, you shall go to Camp Half-Blood, and assist when there's an attack," Zeus said.

"No, I will not go," Azrael said.

"And why's that?" Zeus asked.

"I do not need to be there to feel the sins your filthy camp has," Azrael said.

"Are you accusin-" Zeus was about to finish his sentence when he saw Lilith whispering into Azrael's ear.

"Fine, I shall go.  Perhaps I can free your camp from such heavy sins," Azrael sighed.

"Well, that's settled.  Hermes shall escort you," Zeus said as he laid back into his throne.

Azrael put his hand up, "There will be no need.  I believe you have some news to tell the camper, don't you?"  Azrael narrowed his eyes at the Olympians.  They gulped.

"Yes, I changed my mind.  We will accompany you down," Zeus said, being as pale as Hades.