Chapter 25

Azrael flew up and into a window, landing in the throne room.

"Per-Azrael, what are you doing here?" Zeus asked, he and the other Olympians were watching Hephaestus' news. Since the mist went down, all the Olympians dedicated a specific time of the week to watch the news, which is right now.

"I need to borrow one of the goddesses," Azrael declared.

"Why?" Artemis asked suspiciously.

"Uhm, the headmaster said I had to call my parents and well, I don't know my mother and my father is on a mission," Azrael said with sad eyes and a small voice.

"I'll go," Hestia said, standing up.

"Really?" Azrael's eyes lit up.

"Of course," Hestia answered with a warm smile.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Azrael rushed over to Hestia and hug her.

"I'll give you the address of the mansion later, then you can come over tomorrow morning so we can go to my school," Azrael said, he then waved goodbye and flew out of the window.

"Well, he did come back," Apollo said.

"Uhm yeah," Zeus replied, he looked at Hestia who had a warm smile on her face as she tend to the hearth.

"Are you sure you are up to this, sister?" Zeus asked.

"Of course, why won't I be?" Hestia said.

"Nothing," Zeus replied. Suddenly, a piece of paper flew from the fire and landed on Hestia's hands. It contained his address.

"Father, me and Apollo need to take our leave now," Hermes said. Everyone looked at them suspiciously as they flashed out.

"Are you sure this would work?" Apollo asked, they were in front of Percy's tomb now. They took a pen next to his shroud and placed it carefully into a brown envelope.

"Nope, but maybe it could help him," Hermes replied, sealing it shut.

"Where should we keep this?" Apollo asked.

"Let's put it in my palace first. Other than Athena's, mine should be the most thief-proof one," Hermes replied.

"Alright, see you tomorrow," Apollo said as he flashed away.

"See you," Hermes said back and flashed away, leaving the forest in silence.