Chapter 26

"Liam, later, before I go to school, I have a guest coming. Make sure to tell me when she arrives," Azrael said. He went to the kitchen and got his breakfast.

"Hey Zoe," Azrael yawned.

"Morning, I will take Estella to school today," Zoe said, she was reading a magazine while eating her waffles.

"Also, remind Martha to clean the table, Estella spilt some syrup when she ate her waffles," Zoe said. Martha is their maid.

"Sure, where's Estella?" Azrael asked, only seeing the empty plate in her place.

"She forgot to finish her maths homework last night, she's completing it now," Zoe said, putting her plate into the sink.

"Oh," Azrael replied.

"Anyways, I'm going to change, see you after school. If anything comes up, text me," Zoe said, walking up the stair into her room.

Azrael was eating his waffles when Liam came, "Sir, a lady came and asked for you."

"Thanks Liam. Tell Arthur and Axel to go to my school at around 12," Azrael said.

"Yes, sir," Liam said. He went off to find Azrael's other bodyguards.

Azrael went and opened the door, "Hi, Aunt Hestia. Are you ready to go?" Hestia was wearing casual outfits and in her 30s.

"Sure, you live in a mansion?" Hestia asked as they walked to school.

"Yes, dad's an assassin, also wealthy. I've got bodyguards, so does my sisters, but I'm pretty good at fighting," Azrael said as he kicked a rock.

"Hmm, do you ever miss your past lives?" Hestia asked.

Azrael froze for a second before continue walking, "No, I like this one. Estella as Estelle. I have sisters, a good life. A normal life."

"Don't you miss camp?" Hestia asked.

"No, better off without them. I have a new mission now, protect my sisters," Azrael answered.

"Is this your school?" Hestia asked, looking at a magnificent structure in front of them.

"Yep, come on. My headmaster is expecting us," Azrael said, pulling Hestia into the Headmaster's office.

"Mrs Moonshade right?" Mr Wilson asked.

"Yes, Mr Wilson?" Hestia said, shaking his hand.

"Yes, please have a seat. I am here to talk about your son's history exams," Mr. Wilson said.

"What about that?" Hestia asked.

"We would like to inform you about the nonsense he wrote, it is simply not acceptable," Mr. Wilson said firmly.

"Examples?" Hestia asked.

"Question 2, we asked, what ended in 1945, he wrote 1944. Not only that, when we asked where was the peace treaty of Paris signed, he wrote, at the bottom of the paper.  These answers are not only ridiculous but also unacceptable," Mr Wilson said.  Azrael rolled his eyes.

"You must know, my son here is in a way correct," Hestia argued.

"Ms. Moonshade, I cannot believe you are siding with your son right now, surely, you understand?" Mr. Wilson argued.  Azrael rolled his eyes again and yawned.

"No, you are unbelievable.  Instead of criticising my son, you should praise my son for his creativity," Hestia said, hiding a smile.

"I-please leave, I cannot deal with this right now.  Azrael Moonshade, you are suspended for one week," mr. Wilson said, taking off his glasses.  Azrael snickered.

Hestia and Azrael walked out of the school gates, "Well, I guess I'll be off now," Hestia said, turning to him.

"Farewell, Lady Hestia.  See you," Azrael said, smiling a bit, bowing in a charming way.  Then, Hestia flashed out.

"Well, sister," Zeus said.  

"What have you learnt about this Per-Azrael?" Poseidon asked.

"He is creative in a way," Hestia said, her lips tugged up.

"Will he be able to assist us in the upcoming war?" Athena asked worriedly.

"I don't think so.  Especially if he finds out that Ajax and his friends are kidnapped," Hestia sighed.

"What are we going to do?" Zeus said, rubbing his temple.  The whole council entered into silence.