Chapter 28

"Ajax, my boy. Thank Zeus you are safe," Chiron said, trotting to meet the five teenagers.

"Chiron," Ajax and his friends greeted him politely.

"How did you escape?" Clarisse asked, coming to meet them.

"We swore not to tell," Theo narrowed his eyes.

________________________

"YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF TELLING ME THEY WERE KIDNAPPED?" Azrael thundered, pointing his sword at Zeus, his aura starting to flare.

"Stand down! I am the king of gods, you will respect me," Zeus said dangerously. The Olympians were watching this interaction helplessly.

"When you earned my respect, I will respect you, bastard," Azrael spat.

"I"M SORRY?" Zeus stood up.

"Apology accepted," Azrael smirked.

"YOU DID NOT CALL ME A BASTARD!" Zeus yelled, his nostril flaring.

"Father, be at peace! Remember what we have discussed?" Athena finally cut in. Zeus sat back down into his chair, obviously still mad.

"Azrael, please help us in this war," Apollo said, turning to Azrael.

"Azrael?" A voice suddenly said.

Everyone turned, to see the one and only Zoe Nightshade standing there.

"Zoe? What are you doing here?" Azrael asked.

"Well, you didn't come home and Estella was getting upset. I tracked your phone," Zoe said, glaring at him.

"Zoe?" Artemis asked, her eyes brimming with tears.

"Do I know y-" Zoe said, Artemis shrunk and touched her face, she gasped.

"Mi'Lady?" Zoe gasped.

"Zoe," Artemis said, refusing to believe her eyes and ears.

"I missed you so much," Zoe said.

"As did I," Artemis replied, her mood better.

"As we were saying," Athena cut in impatiently.

"Azrael, ple-" Apollo was cut short when everyone found out that Azrael had disappeared.

Azrael walked on the street of Manhatten. He sighed.

TICK TICK TICK.

There was it again. The same noise driving him crazy. He took a deep breath and focused.

BRINGGGGG

Azrael opened his eyes and narrowed it. He flew onto Olympus, went into the throne to find everyone disappeared.

He went to the royal garden, saw everyone was gathered in Camp Half Blood, Olympians included. Standing opposite to them.

The army of Erebus.

Erebus stood at the front and seemingly have spoken something that angered Zeus, his eyes flashed dangerously.

Percy sighed and stood at the edge of Olympus. He summoned his violin, and started playing it with his eyes closed. Ignoring everything beneath him.

The cool breeze blew against him, his eyes closed as he played his violin, such a calming classical piece, perhaps from Mozart or Bach. His violin sound being loud yet calming, brought down to Camp and the mortals. Everything seemingly stopped. Perhaps time froze for him.

His mind at peace, taking deep breaths of the cool breeze, enjoying this thoroughly. His hood ws pulled back, the wind blew his hair as they ruffled slightly. His wreath gleaming, a reflection of the sun.

Everyone on the ground froze. First time hearing such calming music. They looked up to see someone gleaming, standing at the edge of Olympus, playing the violin. Everything seemed to stop as he was playing.