Chapter 11

It had been a few weeks, Mattheo, Theo, Sophie, Ajax and Aviana have improved greatly. Suddenly, everyone was summoned to the big house.

When they arrived to the big house, the Olympians sat there, much to everyone's surprise.

"My Lord and Ladies, what brings you here today?" Annabeth asked. The Olympians glared at her and she immediately sat down.

"We would like Azrael to accompany the hunt and eliminate monsters," Zeus announced.

"Why does that freak get to go? I should, after all, I am the leader and the strongest," Dominic boasted.

"I believe that fight proved to everyone you are weak, besides, you won't be the leader for long, so enjoy while it lasts," Azrael said. Dominic huffed and sat down humiliated.

"So, Azrael, what do you say?" Zeus asked.

"Sure, why not?" Azrael replied, shrugging.

"My hunters and I will leave the camp at noon, be sure to be there," Artemis said, annoyed. Then, the meeting was adjourned.

"Why did you have to go?" Ajax whined.

"Don't worry, I'll visit soon. It is your birthday tomorrow, isn't it Ajax?" Azrael said with a warm smile.

"Yes, I'll be 10 years old tomorrow," Ajax said proudly, puffing his chest.

Azrael chuckled lightly and ruffled his hair, "Here, this is your birthday gift." Azrael handed Ajax a gold pocket watch. "Twist the top and it will become a sword. It will always return to your side and grow with you."

"Cool. Thanks Az," Ajax said.

"When will we get ours?" Theo asked.

"When it is your birthday," Azrael replied.

"Time to go. Please don't forget to practise. I will visit," Azrael promised. Then he took off to meet Artemis and her hunters.

"Are you ready to go, boy?" Artemis asked.

"Yep. Please, call me Azrael, boy makes me seem like a kid," Azrael said.

"Fine, Azrael, let's go," Artemis said, frowning. The hunt went into the forest and set up a camp. Azrael went into his tent to take a rest.

Suddenly, a hunter tapped the flap of his tent, "Boy, Mi'lady requests to see you."

Azrael sighed and went to Artemis' tent, "Lady Artemis, you requested to see me?"

"Yes, we are going to hunt for monsters, I would like to bring you and Thalia along," Artemis said, grabbing her hunting knives.

"Sure," Azrael shrugged. He went back to his tent and wore his white combat outfit.