Chapter 17

Hyperion tried to slice Percy's hand, but stopped mid-blow by Hurricane.

"One, two, three, four. I declare a titan war," Percy said, jumping to avoid another blow by Hyperion.

Oceanus took out his trident and sprayed a jet of water at Percy.  Poseidon was about to interfere, but he stopped when he saw the jet of water froze into ice mid-air, suddenly, a ball of light was sent towards him, but Percy held out his hand, and stopped the ball.

"Uhm, well..." Percy said awkwardly, as everyone froze at the displaying of power.  Percy suddenly expand his wings and he flew up.  Since the ice was connected to the trident, Percy flipped in the air making the trident fly away, and the ball of light hit a tree.

"You forgot that trident always return to their owners," Oceanus grinned.  He held out his hand, waiting for the trident to return.  When it didn't, he tried again.

"Hold up a second, something's wrong," Oceanus frowned.  He turned to see the trident shaking, it was encased in a box of ice which was rooted in the floor.  Slowly, the ice started bending and it snapped the trident in half, when it snapped, its magic stopped and change back into a sceptre.

It was obvious after Oceanus lost his symbol of power, he was weakened drastically, he paled.  Percy swiped his sword and sliced his throat, ending Oceanus.  Oceanus started shimmered before fading.

"Hyperion, come on," Percy said, smirking, but he was sweating.  Hyperion came out and started attacking him with balls of light and fire, causing Percy to dodge left and right swiftly.  Suddenly, Percy ran up to him and kick him where Apollo doesn't shine.  Hyperion grunted and doubled over in pain.  

Percy then kicked his kneecaps and they heard a sickly crunch, he then plunge his sword in Hyperion's heart, pulling out an ichor covered sword.

"Five, six, seven, eight, well, that decided their fate," Percy said, looking up with a creepy smile, holding his ichor dripping sword.