Chapter 15

The next morning, Azrael woke up pretty early and went to the grassy area to draw.  A while later, Phoebe came.

"Hey, you up early," Azrael said, not looking up.

"Yea, wanna see their reactions," Phoebe grinned.

"Sure, Artemis should wake up about," Azrael looked at his imaginary watch, "3, 2, 1"

Right on cue, there was a huge bang and Artemis yelled, "Who did this?!"

Suddenly all the campers woke up by the scream found themselves in a mess.  Chaos erupted.  Lots of screams and wails.  They all came out of the cabin to see Phoebe and Azrael standing at the grassy area, looking proud and satisfied.

Most of the Ares kids fell into the hole in front of the cabin. They were furious.

"What is the meaning of this?" Artemis stormed towards them, she was dressed but her hair had specks of glitter.

Azrael looked at Phoebe and then turned to Artemis with an innocent smile, "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Kitchen duty for two months, both of you," Artemis said, she stormed back into the cabin.

Azrael and Phoebe high-fived, when they turned, they were met with an angry Thalia, "Phoebe, one important rule, when you see a very angry daughter of Zeus you... RUN!"

Azrael and Phoebe ran around the whole camp, trying to outrun Thalia.  Unfortunately, she blasted them with lightning until she felt satisfied.  "Best day ever," Phoebe grinned.

"Totally worth it," Azrael said grinning.

"Azrael!" An angry daughter of Ares yelled. She came marching.

"Uh oh. We are not off the hook yet," Azrael looked at Phoebe.

"RUN!" Phoebe yelled laughing. They both ran until Clarisse threw her spear tripping both of them. They both tumbled down a small hill laughing.

After apologizing to the Ares cabin, Clarisse let them off the hook.

That night, Azrael went to bed with a smile on his face.  Maybe he can be happy after all.